2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

Kramerica Industries

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who’s this jabroni?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Excellent. 

Was as reading an article about how eagles are signing guys to 5-year deals, paying all up front in bonuses, and there’s actually wording that says if the player is on the team after the start of the next league year, the contract voids, so it literally can’t be more than a 1-year deal. 

They redud did a lot of contracts this way to get from over to under the cap, anticipating that the “dead money” won’t matter since cap goes up every year, and there will likely be an uncapped year. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

17 hours ago, Dolphins Dynasty said:

Who's to say Aaron Rodgers isn't toxic himself?

That was the point of the article. While it certainly was critical of McCarthy, it was equally as critical of Rodgers and placed a not-insignificant amount of the blame at his feet. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, AustinFomBoston said:

Chris Hogan signs with Carolina. 

At this point, Patriots must have the thinnest Offensive line in the league. 

Offensive line? Hogan’s a receiver, the pats have just signed accouple of receivers and TE recently and looking at damerius Thomas 

2 minutes ago, dont care said:

Offensive line? Hogan’s a receiver, the pats have just signed accouple of receivers and TE recently and looking at damerius Thomas 

They signed ASJ to make up for losing Gronk. But as far as WR, They struck out on about every FA they wanted. Now they're down Hogan, leaving them with Edleman and.....Dorsett.

Not exactly a core to be scared of for sure.  

This upcoming Draft will probably be their most interesting in quite a while. 

2 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Yeah, it's looking bad for the Patriots... They might have to go on the road before winning the next Superbowl 🙄

NoBoDy BeLiEvEd iN uS

spacer.png

On 3/26/2019 at 2:30 PM, buzzcut said:

Not to brag, but I'd like to use this post to present to you a side project I'm doing for another forum, It's my own NFL schedule matrix. I got the idea from one that appeared on Reddit's NFL forum. Feel free to look at it.

We've got a schedule coming out tomorrow, so I will be busy posting all the leaks that will be coming our way.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Archived