College Football 2019

29texan

The main tweaks I would make are change the chest wordmark to "Oregon State" and make it white on the black jersey to make it consistent with how the other jerseys are done.  Otherwise I think they could have gotten away with no wordmark at all.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oregon State feels one step forward, one step back. I was the minority who loved the previous design and the striped facemask. I love the new logo and all.

I like the striping here. I like the shoulder stripes. I despise "BEAVS" on the chest. Would be nice to see Oregon State in full length pant stripes again.

Would expect a white and orange helmet as well in the future.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Still stand by my theory that Nike intentionally makes OSU’s uniforms subpar to assist Oregon.

Oregon State has had such a hard time getting their graphic identity right. I actually really liked the interlocking OS and the font that came with it but for some reason that was never embraced. And just stick with the traditional Benny Beaver already. Everything about their identity since the mid-00s has just been trying too hard to look “tough”.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

1 hour ago, TenaciousG said:

Still stand by my theory that Nike intentionally makes OSU’s uniforms subpar to assist Oregon.

Oregon State has had such a hard time getting their graphic identity right. I actually really liked the interlocking OS and the font that came with it but for some reason that was never embraced. And just stick with the traditional Benny Beaver already. Everything about their identity since the mid-00s has just been trying too hard to look “tough”.

Tom Andrich, an Oregon State alum, was the designer in charge of this new set. So I really don’t think your theory has any legs to it in this instance.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Oregon State Unveils New Football Uniforms

April 20, 2019 - 20:05 PM

The Oregon State football program unveiled brand new football uniforms ahead of its annual Spring Game on Saturday afternoon. The Beavers held a special event at Reser Stadium for season-ticket holders, which marked the first time anyone outside of the […]

Read More...

On 4/18/2019 at 12:10 PM, monkeypower said:

Side note, firstly it's crazy this jersey exists but even more crazy that was a dark jersey? (as seen in this picture)

To me this seems more like a white jersey.

They did look like a dark jersey from the back though

maxresdefault.jpg

On 4/18/2019 at 12:14 PM, dont care said:

Which is why it was banned after 1 game

1 season. But yeah, opposing players, especially opposing QBs complained that it was hard to distinguish the receivers with the defenders facing them.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

On 1/2/2019 at 11:35 AM, BJ Sands said:

Washington’s uniforms were terrible. Good riddance. 

Given that Washington’s athletic department is obsessed with the dated turn of the century font they have, I wouldn’t expect Adidas to upgrade anything. They’ll just apply it to a template that is completely stretched out over the pads.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

One minor inconsistency I noticed on OSU's uniforms is the color of the swooshes on the black set, as the jersey has an orange chest swoosh while the pants have a white hip swoosh.  All the other uniforms have the same color swoosh on both the pants and jersey.

10 minutes ago, Webfooter said:

One minor inconsistency I noticed on OSU's uniforms is the color of the swooshes on the black set, as the jersey has an orange chest swoosh while the pants have a white hip swoosh.  All the other uniforms have the same color swoosh on both the pants and jersey.

That is Mr.Knight showing those gosh darn Beavises who is still in charge I mean beavs

Norfolk,VA Philadelphia,PA VMD,(Virginia Maryland DC)

Archived