College Football 2019

29texan

6 hours ago, FightingGoldenDevil said:

I don't know if I'll be able to stomach watching my Devils play against that. The gaudiest thing I can think of is if we brought copper back which thankfully doesn't seem to be the case.

Honestly I’m a fan of the copper

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, H11K said:

On another note, Arizona has switched the navy helmet logos back to the original, and made them slightly larger, and DAMN does it look good.

They wore those against Washington State last year...so it's not really new, but it is better. And the navy/white/white look was great. 

spacer.png

Still need the white helmet with split stripes. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

30 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

They wore those against Washington State last year...so it's not really new, but it is better. And the navy/white/white look was great. 

spacer.png

Still need the white helmet with split stripes. 

Yeah I knew that, just wasn't sure if it was a one time thing or a full switch but now it appears to be a full switch. Im with you on the helmet stripes, but progress is slow sometimes.

a2BRS8U.png

8 minutes ago, DouglasQuaid said:

They need to keep the tv numbers on the sleeve cap if they were to adopt this full time.

Well, if they were to keep the numbers on the helmet, there wouldn't be much of a point. I'd say that they should go with these uniforms, regular logo on the collar, and plain helmets, with your idea of sleeve numbers.

They also need to go with the endzone diamonds full time.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

Les Miles' Kansas team was wearing a more traditional (late 2000s) helmet today. The KU logo is on both sides of the helmet. 

spacer.png

These would be be perfect with white numbers and lettering rather than silver to match the KU logo.

17+Fiest+Bowl_sig.png

10 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Now they just need to play every year so we can enjoy two beautiful sets of uniforms on the same field. 

Starting in 2022 they’ll play a 4 years series, good chance they’ll both be wearing their current new uniforms at least for the beginning of that. Hopefully a yearly series will come back eventually. 

90758391980.gif

1 minute ago, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

Starting in 2022 they’ll play a 4 years series, good chance they’ll both be wearing their current new uniforms at least for the beginning of that. Hopefully a yearly series will come back eventually. 

If they follow the Big Ten model to play a Power 5 team every year it can work. Pitt only plays 8 league games, but West Virginia still has Kansas every year. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The Paw/M logo has been around for decades. Yes the block M is similar to Michigan, but how many schools seem to use the same block S (Syracuse, Michigan State, Stanford)? And yes, the "Make it Right" is in reference to the NCAA Sanctions. I like this helmet, though I'm also torn between the return of just the block M, this and the tiger-oval. Either way, I'm happy for the return of the traditional helmet striping.

25 minutes ago, McCall said:

The Paw/M logo has been around for decades. Yes the block M is similar to Michigan, but how many schools seem to use the same block S (Syracuse, Michigan State, Stanford)? And yes, the "Make it Right" is in reference to the NCAA Sanctions. I like this helmet, though I'm also torn between the return of just the block M, this and the tiger-oval. Either way, I'm happy for the return of the traditional helmet striping.

The colors are atleast noticeably different to not cause confusion for the block “S”. Orange and navy, won’t be confused for green and white, or cardinal and white.

7 minutes ago, dont care said:

The colors are atleast noticeably different to not cause confusion for the block “S”. Orange and navy, won’t be confused for green and white, or cardinal and white.

The colorblind could have trouble with those last two.

Archived