New York Jets unveil new uniforms

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, VC15AP18 said:

Jets podcaster said helmet logo is NY with football set behind it. Again who knows can't wait for this to be over.

can you link that up (or just let me/us know which podcaster)? always good to know how it is, because one can generally discern how credible they are.

also, some of this  thread is a study on people believing what they want to believe. what's more likely: the green on the likely-leaked jets draft cap is the green the jets are using, or it's the green on JB smoove's tie, which is likely just the closest green they could find to the custom color. that new era made, for whatever reason, a one-off, placeholder draft cap, or that the draft cap is...ya know...real?

one day away until the madness...i was going to say "ends," but it's more accurate to say, "moves onto another project."

sig2024.png

6 minutes ago, Brian E said:

can you link that up (or just let me/us know which podcaster)? always good to know how it is, because one can generally discern how credible they are.

It appears to be this. Not even being presented as a report, merely as a rumor.

As someone in the replies notes, he's probably just referring to this logo:

Those look pretty good to me — especially the helmet. Had a feeling we’d see that sharp line as a design element on the jersey. 

What will be interesting to me is the back of the jersey. Do those lines connect? If so, we may have contrasting name plates. 

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

11 minutes ago, LeveonTheJet said:

Soo thoughts on this potential "Leak"? I think it's a bit reserved but definitely an 'evolution' of their look. Only thing I don't like is that logo on the helmet.4xm6o5g6u1q21.jpg

They look like a college team.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

6 minutes ago, DeFrank said:

Please, for the love of god. Can't they just wear their black, white, any other color but green socks with the green pants. Please. I'm everyone on Earth is begging.

FTFY

At least it appears they have fairly simple block numbers. Don't see that much these days with new uniforms. We should be grateful about that... Right? Little victories?

1 minute ago, VDizzle12 said:

Looks surprisingly good. Helmet logo choice is odd, but I like the jerseys a lot. Seems like it would have made more sense to have the pants stripe start at the bottom and "shoot" up?

i agree. don't want to be a jets "stan" (the kids still say that?), but i actually think these look really sharp.

sig2024.png

Was hoping they'd have the triangle on the helmets somehow. Not a huge fan of the helmet logo. Love the green metallic helmets though.

Kind wish the pant stripes were thinner and longer. Too many college teams wear/wore the short spike look.

I really like the jerseys. 

I think green/green/white and green/white/white would look the best. The green/black/black isn't bad, but not great. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

19 minutes ago, LeveonTheJet said:

Soo thoughts on this potential "Leak"? I think it's a bit reserved but definitely an 'evolution' of their look. Only thing I don't like is that logo on the helmet.4xm6o5g6u1q21.jpg

How does this mesh with Teal's description? I sort of feel like trying to wade through this all to find it, but I'm hoping either someone with better search skills than I will do it, or hope that someone has bookmarked it somehow 🙂

It's where I sit.

That look is fine in general, but it doesn't say "Jets." It makes them look like the Eagles with basically all the same color combinations.

275px-NFCE-UNIFORM-PHI-V3.3.AUE-2015.png

They need white socks with the green pants though like they have for the past 20 years. Not sure why that is becoming the new cool look in this league.

As I said before, this team needs more white/green on the opposite color jersey to keep them unique and have an identity that isn't like another team. And why must every team feel the need to introduce a black alternate? It rarely looks good or makes sense, and it minimizes their main color (Gang GREEN?)

At least it's one less white helmet in the AFC East..

Archived