New York Jets unveil new uniforms

52 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Or it's a pretty crap Photoshop. Just remember all the distractions that Jacksonville and Tennessee sent out last year. It could be valid or it could be a way to keep us talking about it. 

They didn’t send out anything did they? 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Newport said:

The Jags sent our fake mockups of Jalen Ramsey in a recolored Pro Bowl jerseys and Tennessee would take the old uniforms and place warnings and jokes on them.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

52 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Or it's a pretty crap Photoshop. Just remember all the distractions that Jacksonville and Tennessee sent out last year. It could be valid or it could be a way to keep us talking about it. 

We've already got two other teams that use their city's initials inside an oval as a logo.

We've got another team that uses a basic 'NY' insignia. 

Is it so much to ask that the Jets get a little creative and come up with something actually unique and interesting? I know the Jets are a "historic" club, but with a name like "Jets" they should be able to come up with a better identity than 'NY' in an oval.

5 hours ago, Chromatic said:

We've already got two other teams that use their city's initials inside an oval as a logo.

We've got another team that uses a basic 'NY' insignia. 

Is it so much to ask that the Jets get a little creative and come up with something actually unique and interesting? I know the Jets are a "historic" club, but with a name like "Jets" they should be able to come up with a better identity than 'NY' in an oval.

y09c9rfac1n79trqqcefemcyo.gif

11 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

im going to be optimistic and say the printed pages are real, but that cover is just something that was thrown together. i just cant imagine they put the actual new logo on the cover page then let photos/video of it get out. they have to be better than that, right?

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

18 minutes ago, BrandMooreArt said:

im going to be optimistic and say the printed pages are real, but that cover is just something that was thrown together. i just cant imagine they put the actual new logo on the cover page then let photos/video of it get out. they have to be better than that, right?

It clearly says 2019 Branding on the front under the logo.

26 minutes ago, BrandMooreArt said:

This is so obviously the answer. Everyone calm down... That logo is not going on the helmet.

30 minutes ago, Newport said:

It clearly says 2019 Branding on the front under the logo.

Once again nobody is disputing what it says, but really that logo could be anything. It appearing on a cover page is little evidence as to that being the new logo. Do you understand?

1 hour ago, dont care said:

Once again nobody is disputing what it says, but really that logo could be anything. It appearing on a cover page is little evidence as to that being the new logo. Do you understand?

..do you understand I understand 

3 hours ago, BrandMooreArt said:

Welp... 🙄

6 hours ago, Ark said:

I think this is great

5gtfjeljv9kf52bdv9otg3fhf.gif

I always liked this. This and their original logo are the only ones that actually seem to incorporate airplane/flying imagery in any way. This logo doesn't even really need all that much modernization.

Archived