2019 NBA Playoffs Thread

Tracy Jordan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20 threes for the W’s.  Raps should be ashamed of themselves.  That’s some loser-ass defense in the clutch. 

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Well poop.

At the very least, I don't have to hear Bill Simmons brag about his 17-1 bet. Otherwise, bummer.

On the plus side, Toronto crushes in Oakland. Maybe?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

That last possession was disgusting.

Given how they played? Losing by one should be seen as some sort of moral victory but you know what? This team could have taken control earlier if they didn't play nervous and tight. I hope the team we saw at the end of this game carries over to game six because they can't start another game like they did this one.

Just now, See Red said:

He does have that new putt putt golf show on ABC...

I know. Also him and his dad were in the Celebrity tournament in Lake Tahoe last summer.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

The confidence is earned, but Kawhi got a little too "hero ball" for a minute stretch towards the end that resulted in some god-awful empty possessions.

Think Toronto ends this on Thursday, but it would've been so much cooler to win it at home.

PJU85JF.png

Raptors ripped off nine straight points, took a six-point lead, Warriors only had one timeout which Kerr desperately didn't want to use...and then the Raptors themselves, whether it was Nurse or an on-court decision, called timeout.

Outscored 9-2 the rest of the way. Two points in the last 3:05 of the game.

The chances of this backfiring on them are astronomical. They gave a championship team life again, just like their hockey team did a month and a half ago. Unbelievable. 

spacer.png

The Warriors losing the championship because Boogie was an idiot would've been peak Boogie.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Just now, Magic Dynasty said:

What an awful final play. 

KD their best player out.

Raptors running on adrenaline at maximum force, go on a tear.

And one of the Warriors takes a needless penalty at the worst possible moment, in the final seconds.

Warriors still win.

Archived