2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Curtos07 said:

I thought this was the sharpest looking Super Bowl in a long time. Easily the best since Colts vs Saints 10 years ago.

Hard to even come up with the last time we got a true *old-school* uniform match-up in the Super Bowl -- I'm assuming Colts and Bears in SB41 ??

6uXNWAo.png

Anyone else love the new FOX scoreboard? I hope that sticks around for next season. FOX has been the only network not to use team logos, which I never understood. I think the graphics made that matchup seem more appealing than if it had used the standard plain scoreboard it has all season.

4 hours ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

the new scorebug was great, but i wasn't down with the on-field down and distance graphics or the player illustrations. they did too much. less is more

I have a feeling the illustrations were just for the super bowl. 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

On 2/2/2020 at 7:19 PM, gothedistance said:

Sorry to be a contrarian, but..... this is one of the worst Super Bowl uniform matchups I've seen.

You don't have to apologize (well, maybe you do LOL), but please do come back and elaborate on your comment. You have a lot of us scratching our heads over what you posted.

On 2/4/2020 at 4:44 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

One team was wearing red over red over white.  The other team was wearing gold over white over gold. If you couldn't find a contrast there, I really don't know what to tell you.

I just don't like it when teams have the same main colours, I get the Yellow for KC is different than San Fran's gold but I just don't like that look. 

zyyMk1d.png

15 hours ago, clonewars2008 said:

I just don't like it when teams have the same main colours, I get the Yellow for KC is different than San Fran's gold but I just don't like that look. 

So how did you feel about the Seattle - New England Super Bowl? I get that the teams have similar colors but there was plenty of contrast and differences in the teams jerseys and general look. It was the best Super Bowl I've watched in terms of aesthetic value & game value as well. 

Point is the 256 odd games the NFL plays there's bound to be some crossover with color especially since there are plenty of teams with similar color options and they tend to be fine.

Archived