Looks/color schemes/identities you would like to see

2 hours ago, Rj0498 said:

Brown in general I think is a very underused color but, I would love to see Brown/Red a lot more often it is a very cool color scheme. I could have sworn Cornell wore brown but I am not sure.

You may have been thinking of fellow Ivy Leaguers Brown University

20171110_bw_gridiron_dartmouth_brown_09-

I agree it's a great color scheme

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Rj0498 said:

Brown in general I think is a very underused color but, I would love to see Brown/Red a lot more often it is a very cool color scheme. I could have sworn Cornell wore brown but I am not sure.

Definitely underused and looks good.

Famously worn proudly by St. Pauli in Germany.

spacer.png

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Rj0498 said:

Black/Pink/Light Blue. I wish the Marlins went all in on the Miami Vice color scheme rather than half doing it with a shade of red. Either that or the Heat embrace their Miami Vice uniforms full time.

Green/Red. I love Christmas colors. I think the Bucks biggest mistake was abandoning this uniform for the green and cream.

I agree wholeheartedly.

10 hours ago, Rj0498 said:

Green/Red. I love Christmas colors. I think the Bucks biggest mistake was abandoning this uniform for the green and cream.

Well you do have the Minnesota Wild... Which I’m assuming that you would have known about given the Vikings logo as your avatar. 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

13 hours ago, chcarlson23 said:

Well you do have the Minnesota Wild... Which I’m assuming that you would have known about given the Vikings logo as your avatar. 

Yup as someone born in Minneapolis, I do follow the Wild quite a bit. I just wish they weren't like the only team that used such an awesome color scheme in the 4 major sports

12 hours ago, Jeffery said:

I'd love to see an NFL or MLB team abandon white entirely in favor of cream. A cream and maroon team would be beyond classy.

I hate cream 99% of the time. It just ends up looking like dirty laundry or someone mixed a red sock in the wash.

• 2 weeks later...

Really wish the Isles stuck with this color scheme, to be honest. Striping is gaudy and way too 90's, but the orange/teal/navy color scheme is really solid.

1997-98 Jimmy Carson New York Islanders Pre-Season Game Worn ...

It'd look real solid on the Sound Tigers or another Isles affiliate with a name that's not so awful.

8 minutes ago, monkeypower said:

A light/powder blue or teal with a dark colour like black, navy or brown. Some red can be thrown in there too as an accent.

IMG_8014-1024x576.jpg

unc-spring-football-tar-heels-coronaviru

TuftsBB_029HO.jpg

Loved that Kelowna Rockets uniform.  Enjoyed that season recently that they wore them during their anniversary.  Better than the dark uniforms they wear now.

On 3/9/2020 at 11:22 PM, Jeffery said:

I'd love to see an NFL or MLB team abandon white entirely in favor of cream. A cream and maroon team would be beyond classy.

I feel like Mississippi state could really pull this off.

Excellent!

On 3/10/2020 at 12:22 AM, Jeffery said:

Cough cough ....Arizona Cardinals....cough cough

On 3/3/2020 at 8:38 PM, Wade Heidt said:

Definitely underused and looks good.

Famously worn proudly by St. Pauli in Germany.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I used to think St. Pauli was a black and red team in the early 2010s, did not notice the brown until later

Brown and Red is definitely unique and I would like a pro team in North America use them.

I still don't understand how there isn't a  team in the NFL isn't Red & Silver when a number of clubs used it at one time or another.

MLB is missing red & Black 

NBA could use more silver and i'm not talking about the commissioner.

I've always wanted to see Garnet and Teal and and Columbia Blue and Garnet. ( University of Nashville ) in pro sports or even on a bigger scale.

#DTWD #GoJaguars

1 hour ago, Claystation360 said:

I still don't understand how there isn't a  team in the NFL isn't Red & Silver when a number of clubs used it at one time or another.

MLB is missing red & Black 

NBA could use more silver and i'm not talking about the commissioner.

I've always wanted to see Garnet and Teal and and Columbia Blue and Garnet. ( University of Nashville ) in pro sports or even on a bigger scale.

Reds are a red and black team in baseball.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Archived