Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

3 minutes ago, duxrcool048 said:

Sorry if this sounds stupid, but I don't understand what you mean? How will it look "like it's supposed to?"

The gold accents are removed from the jersey so it actually matches the helmet, pants, and socks which all lack the gold accents too now.

p9b6pbyq.jpg

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, hawk36 said:

The gold accents are removed from the jersey so it actually matches the helmet, pants, and socks which all lack the gold accents too now.

p9b6pbyq.jpg

But that isn't their color rush.

This is: 

ff_2524659_full.jpg 

So they still won't wear a jersey this season that matches their navy and white look.

P.S. Sorry for the tiny image.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

56 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

This is: 

ff_2524659_full.jpg 

So they still won't wear a jersey this season that matches their navy and white look.

I'm glad they can change their horns to yellow for the Color Rush...those would look weird with a white-horned helmet.

On 4/27/2017 at 0:38 AM, TJSC said:

Yuck.

33908289000_0c93674be7_o.png

I hope they never wear those dark uniforms.  They are horrible.

Past or present, navy and white LA Rams look best in all white.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

13 minutes ago, Mitch B said:

I hope they never wear those dark uniforms.  They are horrible.

Past or present, the navy and white Rams look best in all white.

They play at Dallas on October 1st, so...

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

38 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Ugly v. Ugly

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

They will also probably wear the navy combination in the UK like they have always done, but since it's an embarassingly mismatched look, I can't see the NFL wanting to trot that mess out for an international showcase.

bSLCtu2.png

2 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

They will also probably wear the navy combination in the UK like they have always done, but since it's an embarassingly mismatched look, I can't see the NFL wanting to trot that mess out for an international showcase.

I love variety - I wish I could see the Seahawks much more in blue over grey, and even the never worn blue over white, for example.  But I hope to never see the STL style Rams blue and gold jersey again, now worn with the blue and white helmet and pants.  I hope they use one of their two throwback chits for the Dallas game. 

On 4/26/2017 at 10:38 PM, TJSC said:

Yuck.

Not a good look. The all-white is much better than the blues, but they look like horrible opening night 'championship' jerseys.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

15 hours ago, ltjets21 said:

If the Rams changed their primary log and colors why were the draft hats navy and gold?

Did they actually change their primary logo, or do they just not use their official primary logo anymore? My guess (unless I'm proven wrong, because it's possible I missed an official change) is that the blue and gold is still their official primary, they just don't use it anymore unless they have to, such as with official draft caps.

3834694136_f375c335e2_o.jpg3833900697_df7864756a_o.jpg

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 0:38 AM, TJSC said:

Yuck.

Any combo involving the blue jerseys is gonna look bad. They should have left the helmets alone until the big rebrand in 2019. In the meantime, white jerseys over blue pants might look better than expected.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

23 minutes ago, TJSC said:

This will be stupidly embarrassing if the Rams win a Super Bowl in these uniforms. Forever engraved in their history.

Thank god they don't have to worry about that.

On 5/2/2017 at 10:13 PM, crosfam said:

I love variety - I wish I could see the Seahawks much more in blue over grey, and even the never worn blue over white, for example.  But I hope to never see the STL style Rams blue and gold jersey again, now worn with the blue and white helmet and pants.  I hope they use one of their two throwback chits for the Dallas game. 

They'd better not.  Those jerseys need to be at the Coliseum.  I'll live with the navy being worn once.  Hell, maybe they'll switch the horn decals BACK to the gold if/when they wear those jerseys.

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

13 hours ago, TJSC said:

This will be stupidly embarrassing if the Rams win a Super Bowl in these uniforms. Forever engraved in their history.

There's a better chance that you'll be abducted by space aliens.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

14 hours ago, TJSC said:

They have talent on D (Aaron Donald especially) and an excellent young running back in Gurley, but unless the O-line and receiving corps suddenly turn into elite or near-elite units this will be a mediocre-to-bad team. I don't see 4-12 again, but 6-10 or so looks likely.

On 5/2/2017 at 1:39 PM, Rockstar Matt said:

This is: 

ff_2524659_full.jpg 

Oh, I thought they had changed to a white color rush jersey. So the white jersey without gold is just a fashion jersey?

Archived