Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, FFWally said:

M8H0CbL.png

This makes it look more like a chargers logo to me. The way it's colored, the yellow portion reads as a C, so my eye is reading it as LAC.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

???

spacer.png

Interesting thought. They might see this as a way to merge eras. I still prefer the one-color look by a lot, though. Honestly, the current throwback helmets didn't need a single change. 

1 hour ago, 29texan said:

Yeah, I'm just going to go ahead and call this a continuation of the trolling . . . 

Do you really think it could be a trolling if it is on an actual draft hat? I wish, but I'm pretty sure it's legit if it's already on a hat.

On 2/7/2020 at 1:55 PM, ramsker said:

He could use some updating, but a Cardinals like evolution of Pat would have been great. 

RryJtQj.png

I like this one. It still has a unique feel to it.

I really like the update.  I don't think it works as a helmet logo.  Keep flying Elvis on the helmet and put this updated pat patriot on the shoulders.  No need to repeat Elvis again a foot lower...

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png

This is really why it's stupid for teams to wait until April to unveil new stuff. The fan backlash behind this logo will probably be astronomical and there's no turning back now. 

Chargers added a logo, fans revolted and it went away. No merchandise, no draft hats, no ugly uniform tweaks.

17 hours ago, Jeffery said:

What it may look like:

BfQcjdT.png

Maybe try the LA in blue, and make the background white?

2 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

???

spacer.png

The one color looks great. You can clearly see it’s a horn in this context. I don’t see a Chargers logo in the rumored logo, but it was hard to see a horn because it doesn’t curve as hard as the current. I like this because it reminds me of a modern version of the 1949 horns with the notches.

10 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

This is really why it's stupid for teams to wait until April to unveil new stuff. The fan backlash behind this logo will probably be astronomical and there's no turning back now. 

Chargers added a logo, fans revolted and it went away. No merchandise, no draft hats, no ugly uniform tweaks.

That Chargers logo was never meant to be an official new logo, though. It was just a social media thing. In this day and age, once an official logo change is made at the level of an NFL team, it's going to be used. All the merch is already made for the Rams logo.

1 hour ago, duxrcool048 said:

Do you really think it could be a trolling if it is on an actual draft hat? I wish, but I'm pretty sure it's legit if it's already on a hat.

I'm not going to call that hat "official" just yet. 

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

On 1/15/2020 at 11:02 AM, Gothamite said:

So you don't have to wade through Reddit:

I’ve got info on the new Rams uniforms coming this spring!

The new colors are a new, deeper, richer navy, a darker golder yellow, and white. The new Logo is a side view of a ram horn that abstractly looks like an LA.

The helmet is the new navy with a matte finish that features thicker horns in the new yellow with a shiny finish.

Home jerseys are navy with yellow numbers. Yellow horns line the collar and swoop around the shoulders.

Away jerseys are white with navy numbers, yellow sleeves and navy horns.

Alternates are yellow with navy numbers and navy horns.

There are three sets of pants, navy with a yellow stripe, yellow with a navy stripe, and white with a navy stripe. All can be worn interchangeably.

My favorite combos are definitely navy on navy and navy on yellow, and white on yellow, and yellow on yellow. I expect mixed reviews and a lot of people to say the look like Michigan, but I think it’s a solid, solid look for the team.

They were somewhat close on the logo if this is indeed real.

Archived