Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

The neon lights logos are just outlines. So if that is the logo, the horn parts are probably solid yellow and the LA parts white. Or something like that. There would definitely be some elements colored in. 

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That has the absolute feel of a secondary mark at best. If that's their new primary, I'll be heavily disappointed. 

That being said, it is a neat idea as a secondary logo! It just isn't strong enough to represent the brand on its own. 

2 hours ago, rjrrzube said:

I think you're reaching... 

spacer.png

I don’t think it’s a reach at all, cut off the part below the L, and they’re almost ready for 20 years from now when their stadium is state of the ark, and they move back to St. Louis.

1 hour ago, Bruhammydude said:

This looks like a half decent chargers secondary logo, no way should the Rams ever use this. Just keep the Ram logo

Exactly. This will be very embarrassing for the Rams if it's their new logo. What a rip off and from a team that plays in the same building. Horrible, can't be true. 

4 hours ago, Brian in Boston said:

RgzJnPKl.jpg

Oof. That is hideous. Just my 2¢, but that would instantly become one of the worst logos in major professional sports. We're talking about something you'd expect to see trotted out by a semi-pro squad playing games in front of 50-some-odd "fans" on a weed-choked high school field in Anytown, USA.

Honestly... this can't be what the Rams are going to adopt as their new primary mark, can it?

I guess it's alternate logo not primary.

4r2eer.png

4 minutes ago, hawk36 said:

Exactly. This will be very embarrassing for the Rams if it's their new logo. What a rip off and from a team that plays in the same building. Horrible, can't be true. 

as a lifelong 49ers fan it's hilarious to me that the rams rams'd it up this badly

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

Updating my prediction for the Rams: still think it’s going to be very modern. 

New colors:

Ocean (or Pacific) Blue - An entirely new shade of blue close to what the Seahawks used to wear. Not royal, not navy, something in between and unique.

Sunshine yellow - the exact same shade of yellow the Lakers currently use.

Royal Blue - Couldn’t think of a proper name but the old royal blue, but it’s relegated to tertiary status.

2 hours ago, Brian in Boston said:

1u1qEJCl.jpg

I have to say, even as a secondary mark and colored in, this leaves a LOT to be desired. In my opinion, underwhelming.

Wonder if that is what the horn will look like on the helmet???

7 minutes ago, sisdog said:

Wonder if that is what the horn will look like on the helmet???

I would guess so. The logo itself is pretty nice although the horn treatment makes me nervous. The current version is one of those things that has already been pretty much perfected.

spacer.png

Archived