Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

2 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

Here are the Rams playing at the LA Coliseum in the new Madden. This should end the speculation once and for all.

1463098842-media.jpg

The verdict is in, but Madden is not a good uniform source.

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what the endzones will look like while the Rams play in the Coliseum? Doesn't USC paint the entire endzone red? How will the two teams work that out. Unlike the situation with the Dolphins/Hurricanes & Steelers/Pitt, USC and the Rams don't have similar colors.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

59 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

The verdict is in, but Madden is not a good uniform source.

Keep in mind the jumbotron and LED ribbons in the stadium in that picture feature the navy and gold. I know we all want them to change but we're all going to have to wait. In the meantime we can just have them wear throwbacks in Madden.

bSLCtu2.png

23 minutes ago, 4_tattoos said:

I wonder what the endzones will look like while the Rams play in the Coliseum? Doesn't USC paint the entire endzone red? How will the two teams work that out. Unlike the situation with the Dolphins/Hurricanes & Steelers/Pitt, USC and the Rams don't have similar colors.

Probably will just be natural green endzones with the wordmarks switched out in color.  The Buccaneers/USF do this pretty regularly.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

5 hours ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

As drab as those Rams unis are, I think a lot of it had to do with them being under the dome. In the bright California sunshine, I'm sure they'll be ok. 

Yeah, yet for me, I'm already sensing they'll look like a neutral site team.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

OK..so I've been doing some deep internet searching trying to see if it was on a concept sites such as Behance and some online portfolios..

and unfortunately it seems that this might not be a concept and could actually be legit 

Hopefully I'm wrong....

Just now, aawagner011 said:

Considering the front office has held that new uniforms will come when the new stadium opens (2019 if I'm not mistaken), the odds of them having begun the design process are probably slim.

That makes things a whole lot better...but didn't Demoff say that it's 2 year process to submit and approve a rebrand? (something along the lines of that)

That concept is horrible. Honestly the current ram head logo should stay, just recolored it royal blue & yellow. Create a new wordmark along with a new set of uniforms and call it a day.

Although, I'd personally be okay with the Rams simply recoloring the STL era unis to royal & yellow. No need to reinvent the wheel. That's just me though.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

has @NFL_Leaks actually, you know, leaked anything before?  Seems like the kind of boneheadedly-named account that the league could get taken down in an instant.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

has @NFL_Leaks actually, you know, leaked anything before?  Seems like the kind of boneheadedly-named account that the league could get taken down in an instant.

Yeah, they leaked part of the schedule that turned out to be legit. 

And then they leaked the Color Rush colors that everyone who knows has been calling BS. 

Archived