Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

And it favors the Chargers even more when you take a look at records from the 80s-on.  Chiefs haven't been to a SB (or an AFCC game) in a long long time.

historically,the Chiefs will always be better than SD till SD wins a SB.

aside from that,both teams perpetually suck.

KC might get to a second round playoff game next year

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, rjrrzube said:

Can we get this thread back to, oh, I don't know, NFL in LA uniform speculation?

Just sayin'.

I speculate there will be no rebrand for the LA Rams either now or when they move to Inglewood. Given that the team is only playing 7 home games at the coliseum and the other logistical issues stated earlier, the team will wait to relaunch with the familiar blue/yellow color scheme that LA fans have already adopted in large numbers. With the color switch, I think you'll see a nike retro inspired modern uniform along the lines of the vikings redesign. If there's a logo change and not a recolor, it will likely be some revision of old LA marks and nothing completely new.

Lastly nobody outside of san diego will ever care about the chargers no matter where they end up.

4 hours ago, guest23 said:

Lastly nobody outside of san diego will ever care about the chargers no matter where they end up.

I think Ice Cap will beg to differ. And he's not even in the country. 

Midway.png

I honestly don't care at all about the tiny details (horn spacing) about the helmet. Honestly the only thing I care about is that the horns remain there, in any shape or form. I didn't even notice the difference between the STL and LA helmets, until you brought it up. XD

7 hours ago, Lights Out said:

You're too kind. Now that Sterling is out of the pro sports business, Dean might honestly be the worst owner in sports.

Nah he has a long way to go before he reaches Jeffrey Loria status.  

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

8 hours ago, WSU151 said:

Nah he has a long way to go before he reaches Jeffrey Loria status.  

I was an Expos fan, so believe me, I know all about how terrible Loria was. Dean is right there with him, though. To put things in perspective, in the 31 years the Spanos family has owned the Chargers, we have only had 12 winning seasons - and zero championships, of course. Alex and Dean have overseen the LA drama, Ryan Leaf, David Boston, Jared Gathier, Dr. Chao, AJ and Norv, Bobby Ross being kicked to the curb in favor of that idiot Beathard, nearly every great player we've had leaving on bad terms with the organization, and countless other embarrassments. Dean in particular is one of the most spineless and cowardly turds on the planet. He's just lucky that other owners like Sterling and Loria and Snyder have been more flamboyant in their awfulness, enabling the media to give him a free pass all these years.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

These to me are preferable to the St. Louis gold, but I think the yellow is needed. When I see these, it seems like a coloring book version where you want to color in the yellow where needed. One big design improvement these do have over the yellow though is the single pant stripe.

dick_bass_1964_12_13.jpg

Here's a game changer and I'm sure no one will like this idea but here it goes -- SCRAP the blue - gold - white. It's played out and dulled down. Refresh with Hollywood Nights! Black - Gold - Silver.

I have no photoshop skills but I imagine it's stunning and if someone wants to take a crack at it, have at it. It screams LA to me. Black - hollywood nights, Gold -awards and bling, Silver - awards and bling.

At least in my head it looks really nice, wish I could convey that to all of you.

It will more than likely be polarizing but I imagine an all black look that will set the world on fire!

GO NETS.

Archived