2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

1 minute ago, canzman said:

Still not a solid look as a team... the thing that the majority seem to not like is when the entire team only gives the solid look especially if the sock matches the pants and it looks like leotards.

Falcons give no option but a solid look as do the Rams. Bengals have gone to the solid look team as have the Jags and I would also say the Saints. Most other teams have occasional solid looks or just have players that elect to wear things in a manner to give a solid look. If players are wearing things in a manner to have a solid look nothing can be done about that unless the NFL start to re-enforce the sock rule.

They definitely should... This is getting way out of hands.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YGys6L4.jpg

It still bothers me that this isn't an option for the Chargers. It would create so many stunning matchups. The all white is too boring and the white/yellow is too much yellow in my opinion. The game last night looked way to similar to the Green bay New Orleans game in Week 3.

I'm pretty sure the Titans will wear the columbia blue alternate against the Texans. They've always done this when the light blue was the alternate. Years 2003-2007 this was true. Last year they did so. In 2018 they got Houston in September so they didn't, and because the light blue was only used for road games.

On 10/12/2020 at 1:05 PM, Michael Bolton said:

There was a time during Pinktober when EVERYTHING was pink. I was shocked they never allowed pink facemasks. It's been toned down a lot obviously, but once upon a time we saw this.

pinks.png

563268e6bd86efa15c8bab19?width=1100&form

The branding is to much to change the helmets

21 minutes ago, ManillaToad said:

This game would looks great if the Titans had white pants

I’ve come to really like the Titans navy jerseys. The reference to blades on the shoulders is clever and a good use of the space. 

The helmets, though, feel like an afterthought. They look like the sort-of low-cost helmets my school used in the ‘80s, only with a logo haphazardly slapped on the side. The look is bland.

19 minutes ago, gosioux76 said:

I’ve come to really like the Titans navy jerseys. The reference to blades on the shoulders is clever and a good use of the space. 

The helmets, though, feel like an afterthought. They look like the sort-of low-cost helmets my school used in the ‘80s, only with a logo haphazardly slapped on the side. The look is bland.

I actually like the helmets, but I always really hated their old white ones so I could just be happy about the change

I guess an unpopular opinion, the Titans unis kinda suck. Too much gray (two different shades??) when you can just use the beautiful double blue scheme (also red? Too many colors). All the shapes on the uniform look odd. The armpit shape looks weird, so does the sliver of a pants stripe they have. Just too many different things going on, dosent look cohesive.

2 minutes ago, sleuthpanther said:

I guess an unpopular opinion, the Titans unis kinda suck. Too much gray (two different shades??) when you can just use the beautiful double blue scheme (also red? Too many colors). All the shapes on uniform look odd. The armpit shape looks weird, so does the sliver of a pants stripe they have. Just too many different things going on, dosent look cohesive.

Honestly if they just ditched the armpit panels, worked light blue into the uniform somewhere else, and stopped with the monochrome I'd really love their set. Except for the logo of course which has been the worst in the league since it debuted

On 10/12/2020 at 1:05 PM, Michael Bolton said:

There was a time during Pinktober when EVERYTHING was pink. I was shocked they never allowed pink facemasks. It's been toned down a lot obviously, but once upon a time we saw this.

pinks.png

563268e6bd86efa15c8bab19?width=1100&form

Branding for the nfl and teams is too high to alter one of the most marketed pieces of equipment they have

1 hour ago, sleuthpanther said:

I guess an unpopular opinion, the Titans unis kinda suck. Too much gray (two different shades??) when you can just use the beautiful double blue scheme (also red? Too many colors). All the shapes on the uniform look odd. The armpit shape looks weird, so does the sliver of a pants stripe they have. Just too many different things going on, dosent look cohesive.

It's not as unpopular as you think. They were ballyhooed on day one. 

9 hours ago, sleuthpanther said:

Yeah, I don't think that's an unpopular opinion at all. I've read it brought up here numerous times as possibly the worst uniform in the league, especially now that Cleveland and Tampa are out of the running.

12 hours ago, ManillaToad said:

This game would looks great if the Titans had white pants

Your totally right. Rumors I heard that they don’t wear white pants at home due to grass stains. Which is pretty stupid, you’re  are more than likely going to get dirty in football. I agree that monochrome has taken over too much like college. Let’s see to fix monochrome
NE add silver pants

CIN add orange socks to the mono black

TEN add white pants or Columbia blue

GB add the green socks to the color rush white

NO bring back the black and gold 

ATL wear white pants

SEA wear wolf grey pants with navy jersey

The Titans uniform, like the Falcons, is really overly modern and bad, but is at the very least a cohesive set. Each element, no matter how stupid they are, works well with all the others. Still not a good look for the Titans, but at the very least, it's not inconsistent or terribly ugly.

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

16 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

Is this seriously happening?

ACgA2eR.png

That is what is being reported... local bay area newscast stated the 49ers were wearing the all white, and the Rams announced they were wearing bone months ago. So this is what is reported, but if this is what we really get time will tell.

Archived