2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

The Titans finally lost, convincingly, in their all navy uniforms, so can they stop pretending that combo is magical and helps them win games? It's absolute garbage and there isn't anything good about it. How bout bring these back now?

Tennessee Titans: 3 reasons for optimism vs. Indianapolis Colts

This entire set is garbage. IMO no combo is good because of the flaws in it. 

1 hour ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

This entire set is garbage. IMO no combo is good because of the flaws in it. 

I never understood the hate the original titans set received around here. Other than going monochrome with the pant options, it's leaps and bounds better than anything this new set has to offer.

3 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

The Rams brass said they won't mix the jerseys and pants. That they'll keep the bone with the bone and the blue with the blue. I guess people just can't stick to their words.

They really should have stuck to their word. There’s nothing cohesive between that jersey and those pants. 

4 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Both confirmed on Twitter:

Browns in brown over white

Eagles in white on white (couldn't even resist against the Giants)

I feel like the Browns want to wear orange pants every game but feel obligated to mix in the other combos.

Browns were riding a heater with the orange pants. Prior to the Raiders game, they were 3-0 with those. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them in white over white for their next road game, as they went white over brown in Pittsburgh and got hammered.

Archived