2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

2 minutes ago, RayFinkle said:

Titans, I like. Lions/Vikes, yes sir.

As a Titans fan this should be their de facto home look. It has great balance with the navy helmet and light blue uni. If the pants were silver it would be a total home run.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

Raiders in throwbacks!

Nice, I love those unis. Too bad the Chargers chose this game to debut the navy alts, though. I actually like them and think they’re far and away the better of their two CR sets, but they absolutely should not be worn against the Raiders. Should’ve gone with the powder blues to create a modern version of this:

spacer.png

spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

32 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Nice, I love those unis. Too bad the Chargers chose this game to debut the navy alts, though. I actually like them and think they’re far and away the better of their two CR sets, but they absolutely should not be worn against the Raiders. Should’ve gone with the powder blues to create a modern version of this:

spacer.png

It just doesn't get any better than old school AFL/C West uniform matchups

However the Chargers' navy alt is quite nice imo

Cowboys/Steelers.....SMH.....just beautiful. Reminds me of their Super Bowl matchups. 

Broncos and Cardinals, it's time. C'mon now. Get a re-design. ASAP. Broncos have their color rush unis to use as a template. Cardinals, just look at what you first wore in AZ, and go from there.

Just now, fouhy12 said:

Those Chargers uniforms are close, but not quite it. There's too much white. Ideally, I think the numbers would be just plain yellow and the helmet would be navy blue. 

If the no helmet rule disappears next season then I'll be expecting a navy helmet.

image-2023-06-05-005249976.png

2 hours ago, NeauXone said:

I wish I could see what some of y'all see in monochrome that makes people hate it so much. Because I still don't get it.

It's not the football aesthetic that many of us associate with the NFL. I can't make you see it, I can only offer that as the explanation.

It's where I sit.

40 minutes ago, fouhy12 said:

This game tonight is gorgeous. I have some minor gripes with the socks (I'd prefer white striped ones for New Orleans and red for Tampa), but this is still a really solid looking game.

The problem is the pants. There is no sheen to them. The black socks work when the pants have a shine.

As far as saints I would take a plain black striped sock over the all white. It's almost there.

I guess it’s an unpopular opinion, but I hope the cardinals go more modern when they update their look. Obviously it’s hard to say that when the result could be really gaudy and over designed, but when you have the flag/sunset/wing design to take cues from, why go back to a look/time period  that no one from Arizona REALLY remembers to fondly (like what did they actually do in those uniforms?)

Archived