2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Raptorman415 said:

Fun little fact about the Browns wearing orange pants against the Raiders, they've never won wearing them against the Raiders.

Don't see how that's fun at all. Also we were undefeated in orange pants this year until this jinx broke it apparently. Damn. I liked the orange for the look of the matchup today, but they have worn them much more than I anticipated to start the season. Would prefer them kept as the fun alt.

13 minutes ago, Brummie said:

The Saints persistence with wearing as much black as possible is tedious. It’s ruining what could be a great look. 

Every now and then a sports team will go away from the color that it's best known for and makes the most sense for the name and legacy, and it's always so damn confusing. It's like they hate their own identity

It's unlike the Ravens to be so bland with their uniform combos this season. Seems like they're not mixing and matching as much and clearly prefer purple over white at home with white on black on the road. I wanna see more purple pant combos.

I've said this before, but man those all white Chargers unis are just way too plain. The details all get lost from far away and there aren't many to begin with anyway. Slap on some powder blue pants or add some powder to the shoulders or something. This paired with the tired Broncos orange reebok template jerseys is just such a bleh matchup. I really wish they'd bring back navy as their main jersey color. Looks so much better.

6 hours ago, Brummie said:

The Saints persistence with wearing as much black as possible is tedious. It’s ruining what could be a great look. 

I thought they would go mono-white, since they won in that setup last year. I'm kinda wondering what they'll chose for next weeks SNF showdown in Tampa--white/black or color rush?

4 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

It's unlike the Ravens to be so bland with their uniform combos this season. Seems like they're not mixing and matching as much and clearly prefer purple over white at home with white on black on the road. I wanna see more purple pant combos.

I actually thought the Ravens would choose black jerseys vs the Steelers in Charm City..

5 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

I've said this before, but man those all white Chargers unis are just way too plain. The details all get lost from far away and there aren't many to begin with anyway. Slap on some powder blue pants or add some powder to the shoulders or something. This paired with the tired Broncos orange reebok template jerseys is just such a bleh matchup. I really wish they'd bring back navy as their main jersey color. Looks so much better.

While yes the color swap was during reebok its still the original Nike template. The one the started it all.

Ravens going purple on white is great. If the black pants just had a stripe the black would look excellent as well.

I hope here’s what happens

packers wear mono white( they have always worn mono white at night) 

ravens wear purple pants 

lions wear blue pants

broncos wear white pants with blue top

titans wear Columbia blue pants or white pants 
steelers wear throwbacks at Dallas 

saints wear white or god forbid gold pants at Tampa.

6 hours ago, Phillyspecial2018 said:

I hope here’s what happens

packers wear mono white( they have always worn mono white at night) 

ravens wear purple pants 

lions wear blue pants

broncos wear white pants with blue top

titans wear Columbia blue pants or white pants 
steelers wear throwbacks at Dallas 

saints wear white or god forbid gold pants at Tampa.

You mean we've ONLY worn mono-whote at night.

It's where I sit.

On 10/23/2020 at 3:07 PM, s3ahawkz said:

Why do the Bengals and Browns always try to wear as much orange as possible in their games 

As opposed to a team always trying to wear as much navy as possible in their games?

It's where I sit.

2 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

What a weird looking game that will be in Atlanta. Why is Denver wasting its second navy jersey game on the road? And why is Atlanta randomly wearing white at home in the middle of the season? So many questions here.

Marketing purposes? There are teams who will give their home fans a chance to see all of their uniforms/jerseys. 

As for Denver. It allows the Broncos to wear their orange jerseys, the normal one, more times than not. The normal oranges will appear 6 times instead of 5. 

2 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

As opposed to a team always trying to wear as much navy as possible in their games?

This. I’d much rather see Tennessee wear columbia blue against Houston and/or Houston wear red against Tennessee.

A similar issue to me is Buffalo’s blue against other blue heavy teams like Chicago, Houston, Tennessee, New England, etc. I’d be nice to see red have a showing.

Archived