2020 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LV

canzman

Bills will go blue jerseys and pants with white socks this week vs Seattle. Felt there was a good chance they'd break out either the color rush or throwbacks this week with the back to back home games but I guess not. I'm probably overthinking this but I have a weird feeling that they may not wear any alternate jerseys this year. In those little videos they tweet out each week that unveil their uniform selection they breeze through all the different jersey/pants/socks options but never show the throwbacks or red ones. If they go through the trouble of putting all the different sock options in there, why not include the other uniforms unless they're not planning on wearing them? Now we know that when the Chargers come to Buffalo they are wearing their all navy look, which I would think mean that the Bills will be in the white throwbacks. If they go with their normal white jerseys for that game however I think that would mean no alternates this year, but I would still bet on them going throwbacks for the Chargers and probably color rush vs the Steelers. Just something to pay attention too

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, aaa333bbb said:

Bills will go blue jerseys and pants with white socks this week vs Seattle. Felt there was a good chance they'd break out either the color rush or throwbacks this week with the back to back home games but I guess not. I'm probably overthinking this but I have a weird feeling that they may not wear any alternate jerseys this year. In those little videos they tweet out each week that unveil their uniform selection they breeze through all the different jersey/pants/socks options but never show the throwbacks or red ones. If they go through the trouble of putting all the different sock options in there, why not include the other uniforms unless they're not planning on wearing them? Now we know that when the Chargers come to Buffalo they are wearing their all navy look, which I would think mean that the Bills will be in the white throwbacks. If they go with their normal white jerseys for that game however I think that would mean no alternates this year, but I would still bet on them going throwbacks for the Chargers and probably color rush vs the Steelers. Just something to pay attention too

Interesting catch. I do recall them shuffling through the Color Rush last season in these videos. But I agree with both the predictions you listed for the alternates. I just found it odd that they wore white for back to back home games to open the season, which they haven't done without mixing in the throwback, but still have a separate white date in November (which is likely the throwback game).

If you asked me to draw the Titans uniforms I wouldn't be able to. I don't have a mind's eye for their colors, uniform, any of it.

Seahawks road uniform looks best with white over gray, but I think they look awesome in white over blue too. Their all-white road look is atrocious and I hate it.

Some really aesthetically pleasing games this week!

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

More accurately, it's teal over white over black, since according to that image, they apparently have white cumberbunds now.  

Idiots.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

since the Jags won't change their uni's until 2023, thee should be the combos

(helmet-jersey-pants-socks)

Home: Black-Black-Teal-black

Road: Black-White-Teal-black

Alt1: Black-Teal-black-white

Alt2: Black-Teal-white-white

Just now, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

since the Jags won't change their uni's until 2023, thee should be the combos

(helmet-jersey-pants-socks)

Home: Black-Black-Teal-black

Road: Black-White-Teal-black

Alt1: Black-Teal-black-white

Alt2: Black-Teal-white-white

Unfortunately, like the other team in their division who recently switched uniforms, the dark, overused color will preside and be worn on both the jersey and pants most of the time.

14 hours ago, gothedistance said:

Are the Packers going to be in their all white color rush for the Thursday night game against San Francisco? It's not 12:00 AM yet in my time zone as I'm posting this. So if there's an announcement about that, it'll be a few hours before leading up to the game.

Packers twitter showed pre-game prep. Normal road uniform.

Good 🙂

It's where I sit.

1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

Can't wait to see how many of these comments we get during Sunday Night Football:

"The Saints should wear these every game"

"These would look better with black socks"

They'll all get tons of thumbs up anyway even though these are extremely common opinions LOL

Gold pants advocates rise up

Archived