NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

^ Fingers crossed, that he can do some good stuff. As Pistons fans, we need something to distract us, smdh. Unfortunately, if he was just now hired, then the earliest he can affect jersey things will be the 2022/23 season, as decisions have already been made for 2021/22. 

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Conrad. said:

^ Fingers crossed, that he can do some good stuff. As Pistons fans, we need something to distract us, smdh. Unfortunately, if he was just now hired, then the earliest he can affect jersey things will be the 2022/23 season, as decisions have already been made for 2021/22. 

Thanks, Conrad. Unfortunately that’s all the confirmation I need to know that I’m not going to like what’s in the pipeline for the next few seasons. Hopefully 2022 is the year. At least we still have the classic home and road jersey until then.

2 hours ago, Conrad. said:

^

Just reminded me of the Raptors going all in(all up?) on the chevron design. it's cool and all but WE NEED PURPLE!!!!! :censored: CHE^RONS!!!

22 hours ago, JustForFun said:

The University of Miami and Miami University are two different schools. Yeah, everyone knows what he meant, but why not be precise?

Sorry.  I was under the impression that they were both called Miami University and that when they wanted to clarify, they would say Miami (OH) or Miami of Ohio when it isn't the one in Florida, like during NBA player introductions for Ron Harper.  I should've just left it as "Miami" sans the "U" but decided to throw in the "U" since that's what is on their football helmets.  Should've put it in front of "Miami" as in UMiami (kind of like UMass) but I didn't know if that would have been the correct way of writing it.  

16 minutes ago, sayahh said:

.  I should've just left it as "Miami" sans the "U" but decided to throw in the "U" since that's what is on their football helmets

It's all good. Most people who know Miami, would make that connection. It's just technicalities.

Yeah the Miami U and U Miami thing is just technicalities. Growing up I always just said Miami and Miami of Ohio.

It is not as bad as when my wife calls Florida State "Florida" and Michigan State "Michigan". I tell her that is borderline criminal in certain states.

2 hours ago, JayMac said:

Yeah the Miami U and U Miami thing is just technicalities. Growing up I always just said Miami and Miami of Ohio.

It is not as bad as when my wife calls Florida State "Florida" and Michigan State "Michigan". I tell her that is borderline criminal in certain states.

Hahaha...yeah, those are bit more egregious

On 6/25/2020 at 12:49 PM, JayMac said:

Ironically U Miami gets the benefit of the doubt even though they came into existence WAY after Miami U. Kinda like USC in California versus the other (and older) USC.

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

23 hours ago, Ben in LA said:

Ironically U Miami gets the benefit of the doubt even though they came into existence WAY after Miami U. Kinda like USC in California versus the other (and older) USC.

University of South Clemson?  I kid, I kid.

Little question. As we know Basketball Africa League should play their inagural season in this year, but from obvious reason they didn't. Anyway I found this: https://www.hoopsconnection.com/product/afro-ball/

This was really supposed to be their Official game ball? It look really nice with these colors but in qualifying they used Molten and as we know Wilson will take them in next year since BAL is connected to NBA.

4r2eer.png

Looks like a change in sponsor for the pelicans next season aswell as a New Jersey. Could this possibly be the first time the pelicans break the annual Mardi Gras tradition that's been dating back since 2010? (Assuming they're using it for the city editions)

IMG-7122.gif

Pelicans to Wear Flag-Inspired Uniform in 2021

July 6, 2020 - 16:29 PM

The New Orleans Pelicans will wear a uniform next season based on the design of the city flag, this according to NBA sources of Fletcher Mackel, a sports anchor from WDSU — NBC’s New Orleans affiliate. SportsLogos.Net can confirm Mackel’s sources. We can further add that the new uniform will

Read More...

This may very well be absolutely nothing at all, but Donovan in throwback Stars gear is at least intriguing...

I hope it at least opens up an internal discussion on honoring the Stars somehow down the road. They’d be great to throwback to; I’ve said it before, but I’m convinced that if the Stars were never in Utah, then the Jazz wouldn’t be here either.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Archived