NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

On 7/30/2020 at 7:49 PM, Magic Dynasty said:

I still don’t get why they made the Nike/Jordan logo white when there’s no white anywhere else on the jersey.

Why don’t Pistons have a red jersey instead of this gross grey one? The original chrome one was alright but red and grey doesn’t really work.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Froob said:

Why don’t Pistons have a red jersey instead of this gross grey one? The original chrome one was alright but red and grey doesn’t really work.

This question has been haunting me for the better part of a decade. And that “Motor City” jersey from last (this?) season doesn’t count.

1 hour ago, Conrad. said:

Nope. I'm not sure I'd like one, tbh. It would certainly have to be a lighter shade of gold. 

Not only that, it would have to be shimmer fabric for it to even work properly and then you'd have to consider the fact it will probably look goofy at that point.

The St. Patrick's Day look should be the Celtics alternate and not the black and green garbage they have now.

cropped_GettyImages-80285832.jpg?ts=1456

bSLCtu2.png

2 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

Not only that, it would have to be shimmer fabric for it to even work properly and then you'd have to consider the fact it will probably look goofy at that point.

The St. Patrick's Day look should be the Celtics alternate and not the black and green garbage they have now.

It's so simple and elegant.  So of course they won't go for it. 

1 hour ago, bushy said:

As a Miami Hurricanes and Heat fan, I don’t like this at all lmao. Regardless if it’s Irish flag inspired or not. 

It's the GE ad patch, isn't it?

10 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

This.

A billion times over. When I think of celtics I think of gold not black as a secondary color.

18 hours ago, Conrad. said:

agreed, and unfortunately, things won't be getting any better next season. smdh. 😕 

I'm looking forward to the Jazz statement and city jerseys. I know a lot of fans don't like their yellow statement ones, mostly because they seem to lose nearly every time they wear them. The sunset city ones have grown on me, I'm a bigger fan of the alternate court though, I'll be sad to see that go

17 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

Easily one of the best alternate uniforms along with Bulls black, NJ Nets grey one. 

shado_logo.gif

2 hours ago, Haz_Matt said:

I'm looking forward to the Jazz statement and city jerseys. I know a lot of fans don't like their yellow statement ones, mostly because they seem to lose nearly every time they wear them. The sunset city ones have grown on me, I'm a bigger fan of the alternate court though, I'll be sad to see that go

Im betting that they'll be making the statement editions green like the earned editions they had. Hoping that's the case 

IMG-7122.gif

8 hours ago, pelicanfan said:

Im betting that they'll be making the statement editions green like the earned editions they had. Hoping that's the case 

I'd be ok with that, then I don't have to buy another jersey haha

21 hours ago, pelicanfan said:

Just as long as it's the 1981-84 kelly green and gold color way and not the current green. Not a fan of the darker shade.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Who came up with that "brilliant" idea about Jumpman on statement uniforms? It make totally no sense, because people aren't that dumb to buy the same jersey only because it has new manufacturer logo (or they are?).

4r2eer.png

14 hours ago, pepis21 said:

Who came up with that "brilliant" idea about Jumpman on statement uniforms? It make totally no sense, because people aren't that dumb to buy the same jersey only because it has new manufacturer logo (or they are?).

People will stand in lines to pay hundreds and hundreds (maybe thousands?) for shoes that have that same jumpman logo on them.

On 8/2/2020 at 1:22 AM, Froob said:

Of all the GFGS jerseys, Pistons' is the one that really works for them with their colors. The red alternate from back in the day was good too, but it doesn't make this one any lesser.

21 hours ago, truepg said:

Of all the GFGS jerseys, Pistons' is the one that really works for them with their colors. The red alternate from back in the day was good too, but it doesn't make this one any lesser.

Eh I don’t know, it’s a weird mash of colors. If they must, this one was much better

spacer.png

39 minutes ago, Froob said:

Eh I don’t know, it’s a weird mash of colors. If they must, this one was much better

spacer.png

I have to disagree entirely. This one was totally gratuitous to me with the navy blue and absence of red..

Archived