NBA Changes 2020/21

SportsLogos.Net News

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Kg54mvp said:

All this diluting the brand is really turning me off from the whole thing.

Comercialized burnout.

This is what happens when the league and its franchises don't care enough about the brand identity. All the owners see are financial opportunities through brand dilution. 

7 hours ago, JayMac said:

This is what happens when the league and its franchises don't care enough about the brand identity. All the owners see are financial opportunities through brand dilution. 

Agreed. It is easier to see the intentions of the league and teams. Money money money.

It's like when a stripper tries to socialize. Nice in the moment, but really just for the extra money.

On 6/9/2020 at 12:53 PM, Around the Horn said:

All the more reason to bring back the AI-era Sixers jersey as a classic 🤣

That would sell so well. Probably on par with the jazz/grizzlies from this year.

Excellent!

24 minutes ago, Krz said:

That would sell so well. Probably on par with the jazz/grizzlies from this year.

Not for nothing..but the blue Kings throwbacks seem to sell out faster than any other Classic. Nearly impossible to find a Nike Kings Classic jersey.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

Not for nothing..but the blue Kings throwbacks seem to sell out faster than any other Classic. Nearly impossible to find a Nike Kings Classic jersey.

I have to be honest, I was surprised at how much I loved it after it was released. It’s one of those sets that looked only alright when I saw old pictures of it, but for some reason looked really good in action this past season. I’m not surprised that it was apparently so popular.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

I can't wait until Nike releases an orange alt for the Celtics, with a full press release explaining its connections to the Irish flag.

Please let this happen. Please???

please!!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, schlim said:

I can't wait until Nike releases an orange alt for the Celtics, with a full press release explaining its connections to the Irish flag.

Please let this happen. Please???

please!!!!!!!!

273cfecbc4965ed224fb696546868ddb.jpeg

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

4 hours ago, colortv said:

I wish Miami would go with this scheme full-time, just to have one less red/black team:

image.jpg

1081657526-850x560.jpeg

po6wOnd.0.0.jpg

1Vice-Court05b.jpg

It works so well.

Although I'd have to have a few days to mentally prepare as some of my favorite NBA playoff years in loved the Heat and their current uniforms (2006, 2010s)

3 hours ago, Kg54mvp said:

It works so well.

Although I'd have to have a few days to mentally prepare as some of my favorite NBA playoff years in loved the Heat and their current uniforms (2006, 2010s)

2011 😉 

Excellent!

8 hours ago, colortv said:

I wish Miami would go with this scheme full-time, just to have one less red/black team:

image.jpg

1081657526-850x560.jpeg

po6wOnd.0.0.jpg

1Vice-Court05b.jpg

While I agree, that white jersey is actually a photoshopped concept. Here's what the real white one looks like:

Miami Heat Bring Out The Dark Side Of Vice With Alternate Uniforms

And I'm sorry for doing this...again (I'm bored, and I only have 3 concepts completed), here's my concept for a vice identity for them:

ej4PqwC.jpg

Archived