MLB 2021

SportsLogos.Net News

On 4/4/2021 at 6:04 PM, joekono said:

Yeah, well I'm not surprised because of this "cool base" bull crap. The material is so cheap and I wonder if they even sell a lot of the authentic jerseys as compared to replicas. They probably can't take the patch off with a seam ripper for fear of ripping the cheap material. I used to love the feel of  the heavier authentic jerseys and you felt like you got your moneys worth. The NHL is no better when you can see every bit of the equipment a player is wearing under his white jersey. Good post BBTV.

The patch is probably heat-pressed before it’s sewn, so it likely can’t be removed with a seam ripper.

And most players simply don’t like playing in heavier jerseys. That’s how it be. 🤷‍♂️

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, andrewharrington said:

And most players simply don’t like playing in heavier jerseys. That’s how it be. 🤷‍♂️

Especially outside in the summer.

Still...those prices are WAY too high, but since I want that jersey so badly I’m going to plunk down the money to get one.

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

7 minutes ago, MNtwins3 said:

Washington Nationals are wearing their all red hat with their red jersey, which they usually pair with their red hat that has a navy blue brim

I liked that hat but I haven't seen it in a few seasons. Nats wore it as a BP hat during the '19 postseason. 

Speaking of Washington, what is their official home uniform? Because they've worn their white 'Nationals alternates' twice already. I guess that uni along with the white-paneled caps is the new designated home. 

21 minutes ago, Ark said:

I want a Neapolitans concept now...

1200px-SSC_Neapel.svg.png

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

12 hours ago, Cujo said:

Farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr superior to "A's"

snapback_ath_o_forest_flat1_541x.jpg?v=1

It’s a very nice hat, but the A’s hat has stood the test of time. 

The O hat reminds me of the great “B” hat that Showalter wore in Baltimore. Same vibe. 

Baltimore Orioles 1955 'COOP' Hat Clothing, Shoes & Accessories leadeq  Unisex Accessories

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived