2021-2022 NHL Jersey Changes

squamfan

So, take this with all necessary grains of salt you wish.

I dont know if it's a new template, but what i've been told is that it's a new material coming out. Could it be just like the switch from Reebok 1.0 to 2.0? Quite possibly, but who knows.

Only source I can provide for the above is conversations with companies and people in the R/HJ sub and discord that I trust their info. So take what I say with that salt.

• Like 3

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

39 minutes ago, spartacat_12 said:

Hopefully they take this opportunity to add a little more black into the jerseys. Ideally they'd use something similar to the RR, but considering how much success they've had in the current look I can't imagine they're interested in too many drastic changes.

At the very least I hope they're ditching the grayscale 3rds.

I think the grayscale 3rds have one more season to go...one of the adidas guys on here hinted at 3rd jerseys having a 3-year minimum. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, logo-maker said:

The Av's had a similar sale. My guess is that the teams are switching to a new Adidas jersey template (fixes to the collar, different material/cut).

Yup, 25% off every jersey.  Authentic/replica, player or blank, home/away/third all of them are on sale.  

2 minutes ago, CreamSoda said:

Yup, 25% off every jersey.  Authentic/replica, player or blank, home/away/third all of them are on sale.  

Altitude Authentics is only showing the adidas authentics on sale. The replicas are still full price. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

25 minutes ago, DiePerske said:

So, take this with all necessary grains of salt you wish.

I dont know if it's a new template, but what i've been told is that it's a new material coming out. Could it be just like the switch from Reebok 1.0 to 2.0? Quite possibly, but who knows.

Only source I can provide for the above is conversations with companies and people in the R/HJ sub and discord that I trust their info. So take what I say with that salt.

Hopefully they remove the waffle pattern on the shoulders.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, WSU151 said:

Altitude Authentics is only showing the adidas authentics on sale. The replicas are still full price. 

ahh my bad, I thought it was replicas too.   The fact its just authentics probably just means a fabric change.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

I think the grayscale 3rds have one more season to go...one of the adidas guys on here hinted at 3rd jerseys having a 3-year minimum. 

This is the third season for the grayscale.  They came out February 7, 2019 during the 2018-19 season.  2020-21 would be the third season.

https://news.sportslogos.net/2019/02/07/tampa-bay-lightning-disrupt-the-night-with-new-third-uniforms/hockey-2/

• Like 4

We're coming up on the Floydiversary, maybe it's for that. Or maybe they're just shutting down their logo for the summer, I dunno.

• Like 2

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

On 5/18/2021 at 11:47 AM, pepis21 said:

Correct me If I'm wrong but adidas already switched fabrics from climalite to aeroready and there weren't any sales at that time.

Yes they did. The Climate jerseys had the adidas logo tag in front (bottom right specifically).

Men's Calgary Flames Johnny Gaudreau adidas Red Alternate Authentic Player - Jersey

The Aeroready jerseys didn't have that tag.

Men's adidas Johnny Gaudreau Red Calgary Flames 2020/21 Alternate Authentic  Player Jersey

1 hour ago, TheRealPepman said:

Yes they did. The Climate jerseys had the adidas logo tag in front (bottom right specifically).

Men's Calgary Flames Johnny Gaudreau adidas Red Alternate Authentic Player - Jersey

The Aeroready jerseys didn't have that tag.

Men's adidas Johnny Gaudreau Red Calgary Flames 2020/21 Alternate Authentic  Player Jersey

Clima is essentially just legacy tech marketing, not a specific fabric or anything. I don’t think the materials changed when the dots were scrapped. Climalite became Aeroready, Climacool became Heatready, Climaheat became Coldready, Climaproof became Windready/Rainready, etc. Many different fabrics can all qualify to be labeled with the same tech by meeting certain testing measures is all. 

• Like 1

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

21 minutes ago, ManillaToad said:

The playoffs aren't being too kind to teams that went with their alts

Nature is healing. 

• Like 7

spacer.png

On 5/11/2021 at 11:23 PM, AFirestormToPurify said:

Tick one of the following boxes

□ Yes

□ Also yes

□ All of the above

Yes, the blue is one of those situations in sports uniforms where yes, maybe it makes a more cohesive uniform but it doesn't look right for the Avalanche...

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png