Minor/Independent/Collegiate League Baseball Logo/Uniform Changes

BigMac12

Page Liked · 16 hrs · 

Yard Goats will play one game as the Hartford Steamed Cheeseburgers this season. In homage to the steamed cheeseburger which was invented in Connecticut.
27751929_811468862374225_276450324043485

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

25 patch for the New Orleans baseball club.  Note the absence of baby Finster.  Hopefully, this may lead to the removal of that ridiculous logo and name and perhaps they will consider a more palatable moniker like the King Cakes...

DVcPHKXVoAAZ3oW.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, roxfan00 said:

Page Liked · 16 hrs · 

Yard Goats will play one game as the Hartford Steamed Cheeseburgers this season. In homage to the steamed cheeseburger which was invented in Connecticut.

Should've just gone with Steamed Hams...

niVR9yK.jpg

• Like 7

18 hours ago, Atomic said:

I really want to like this, but I can't stop seeing "TarBons". Otherwise, it's a great set. 

Yeah, the more I see of this, the more confusing the wordmark becomes.

DV2Xfn_U8AAUZSv.jpg

It's a shame, because the "Tampa" mark is great.

DV2Xfn-VAAAwL3t.jpg

But the way the "r" and "p" interact is just... woof.

DV2XfoDVoAE1_zC.jpg

On 2/8/2018 at 11:54 AM, roxfan00 said:

Page Liked · 16 hrs · 

I keep looking at this logo, but I can't figure out what's going on the right side of the logo.  What are those 4 ripply parts above the "med" in "steamed"?  Is that the back of his glove?  Why is the glove made out of hamburger if he is also a hamburger?

1 hour ago, Sabres7200 said:

I keep looking at this logo, but I can't figure out what's going on the right side of the logo.  What are those 4 ripply parts above the "med" in "steamed"?  Is that the back of his glove?  Why is the glove made out of hamburger if he is also a hamburger?

He has a bite taken out of him

• Like 4

Riddle me this:

Are more and more minor league jerseys using sublimated graphics as opposed to traditional tackle twill/stitches/sewn on letters and patches? 

Or is it an illusion due to using lighter weight materials and lighting?

29 minutes ago, hjwii said:

Riddle me this:

Are more and more minor league jerseys using sublimated graphics as opposed to traditional tackle twill/stitches/sewn on letters and patches? 

Or is it an illusion due to using lighter weight materials and lighting?

Many, if not most, use sublimated graphics now. It was a big push from some of the uniform suppliers, namely Wilson, in recent years.

• Like 1

On 2/14/2018 at 12:22 PM, Gothamite said:

But the way the "r" and "p" interact is just... woof.

DV2XfoDVoAE1_zC.jpg

That hat logo seems incredibly out of place with the rest of it. Cool idea, just lacking in execution.

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

That hat logo seems incredibly out of place with the rest of it. Cool idea, just lacking in execution.

I thought the same thing.  I get that it's a T for Tampa, but its more abstract than the T-tail logo on the white panel cap.

• Like 1