2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

I'm irrationally bothered that the last play Josh Allen is going to play tonight ended up robbing him of a perfect passer rating.

20/24, 306 yds, 4 TD, 0 INT = 158.3 passer rating

After the last passing play, however, he's going to end up at 21/25, 307 yds, 5 TD, 0 INT, and a 157.4 rating. His YPA dropped from 12.75 to 12.24, so that's why (12.5 is the minimum required to be eligible for a perfect QB rating).

Damn. We were so close. Only three perfect passer ratings in playoff history, last one coming in 2003.

• Like 6

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Kramerica Industries said:

I'm irrationally bothered that the last play Josh Allen is going to play tonight ended up robbing him of a perfect passer rating.

20/24, 306 yds, 4 TD, 0 INT = 158.3 passer rating

After the last passing play, however, he's going to end up at 21/25, 307 yds, 5 TD, 0 INT, and a 157.4 rating. His YPA dropped from 12.75 to 12.24, so that's why (12.5 is the minimum required to be eligible for a perfect QB rating).

Damn. We were so close. Only three perfect passer ratings in playoff history, last one coming in 2003.

It's cool you did the research but dumb that's the logic.

Allen had among the greatest playoff performances of all time tonight. And to lose a perfect rating on a TD is dumb.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

10 minutes ago, tBBP said:

If they keep this same energy when they get to Nashville--again, assuming KC does their job--I like Buffalo's chances. (Especially since I still don't trust the Snatit to capitalize on their opportunity.)

Wouldn't Buffalo play KC, so 2 v 3 and Cincinnati as the 4 would play Tennessee as the 1?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

17 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Wouldn't Buffalo play KC, so 2 v 3 and Cincinnati as the 4 would play Tennessee as the 1?

That would be right. If the Chiefs win (and they'll more then likely win.. I mean, come on. Does anyone outside of Pittsburgh think the Steelers stand a snowball's chance in hell?), the Titans host the Bengals and the Bills go to Kansas City.

If Pittsburgh somehow pulls it off, then they go to Tennessee and the Bills host the Bengals.

• Like 2

Well what can I say but tip my cap and call the Bills my daddy. 

Immaculate game by Buffalo. Dominated in every facet of the game. Josh went out there like he was Tom Brady. 

If this is how they're going to play, I don't see many teams having a chance. Though I'd appreciate if they could stomp KC the same way. 

As it stands, I'd love to see a Bengals - Bills AFC Championship. That could be a shootout for the ages.  

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Seadragon76 said:

Does anyone outside of Pittsburgh think the Steelers stand a snowball's chance in hell?),

The head of officiating?

• Like 12

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

For the first time ever in NFL history, we just witnessed the football equivalent of a perfect game, courtesy of the Bills. No punts, no turnovers, no field goals, touchdowns on every drive (not counting the kneel-downs at the end). This would be mindboggling in a random October regular-season game, let alone a playoff game in 7° weather. And it's especially beautiful to see it happen to the second-most loathsome franchise in sports.

• Like 9

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

1 minute ago, BBTV said:

The head of officiating?

I’ll feel confident that the Steelers will lose when the clock hits quadruple zeroes. Until then anything is fair game as long as the NFL has anything to say about it. 

• Like 1

spacer.png

44 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

25 minutes ago, Seadragon76 said:

That would be right. If the Chiefs win (and they'll more then likely win.. I mean, come on. Does anyone outside of Pittsburgh think the Steelers stand a snowball's chance in hell?), the Titans host the Bengals and the Bills go to Kansas City.

If Pittsburgh somehow pulls it off, then they go to Tennessee and the Bills host the Bengals.

Thanks for the clarification, guys.

I don't trust the Snatit vs the Bengals, either--but they have a better shot against them than the Bills.

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

2 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Burrow needs to dial it down just a little bit.

So is Twellman a Bengals fan?  Also, I miss watching Taylor at MLS press conferences.  Hope he returns to doing that soon, more specifically when MLS announces their next three expansion teams.  

13 hours ago, tBBP said:

To @Sport, @Dilbert, and I know there's at least one other Bengals fan in here somewhere...

a6520f2597414e2449d43d45e81f336c.gif

Congrats, Cincy! (Now don't tear up the Fort Washington Way getting back home!)

Thank you! So happy I got to attend that one. Knockback Nats took a lot of my money last night and the city felt alive. I’ll just say I’m glad the game was on Saturday because I need all day today to get healthy again. 

• Like 6

PvO6ZWJ.png

Having to hear about some made up Cincinnati sports curse was getting old (I feel like a lot of people in this city liked the curse in a weird way). I also never liked how when people would bring up the "curse" they would rarely mention Kenyon Martin's broken leg which was the Cincinnati team that had the most potential of any postseason team here.

It's amazing what happens when an owner is patient with a coach. At least half of the fanbase wanted Zac Taylor fired after last year.

I was at my parent's house watching most of the game in the background (it was my grandma's 90th birthday) so we missed the quick whistle on the Boyd touchdown because the sound was off (a play that, if it had happened the other way around would have resulted in riots, but has since been brushed off as nothing). Also, Eli Apple could have easily been called for PI on the Pratt INT, which would have been just as hilarious an ending as the Steelers/Bengals playoff game in 2015.

9 hours ago, Kramerica Industries said:

With Bengals vs. Titans and Bills vs. Chiefs widely expected...wonder how many times we're gonna hear about the latter game being the "true" AFC-CG in the coming week, fair or not.

If that’s the case and history holds? 

spacer.png

And the temperature in Buffalo will be below freezing this next Saturday and Sunday. If the Chiefs win tonight, the temperature in Kansas City will only be above freezing for the 3 PM Saturday matchup which I highly doubt the NFL would schedule a rematch of last year’s AFC Title Bout for that time. So, let’s see how Allen plays. 

23 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

If that’s the case and history holds? 

spacer.png

And the temperature in Buffalo will be below freezing this next Saturday and Sunday. If the Chiefs win tonight, the temperature in Kansas City will only be above freezing for the 3 PM Saturday matchup which I highly doubt the NFL would schedule a rematch of last year’s AFC Title Bout for that time. So, let’s see how Allen plays. 

It was well below freezing last night in Buffalo and Allen threw for 306 and 4 TDs.

• Like 3

BB52Big.jpg