2021 NFL Season - Adults Arguing About Matt Stafford

9 hours ago, tBBP said:

I also observed this about the Saints and the bandwagon fans they gained shortly after Drew Brees and Sean Payton got there in '06...and from having grown up three hours east of NO I can GUARANTEE you not a single Saints fan existed outside of the New Orleans area prior to that unless they either had a tie to NO or was from there.ย 

You got me thinking about one of my teachers back in middle school who was a Saints fan (this was post-Diddly Poo when the Saints had gone back to sucking after the Jim Mora era).ย Nothing about the guy hinted at any New Orleans ties otherwise.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull๐Ÿคฌ

9 hours ago, Cujo said:

The Soldier Field air raid siren. Between every play. Even immediately after the Bears turn it over on downs. ENOUGH.

ย 

You mean the Bear Raid Siren?ย  The keep trotting it out every game since they beat the Rams in 2018 and they said afterward how much it pissed them off.ย  Between that and the garbage turf, Soldier Field is a miserable place for everyone.

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I think we can finally see how the Vikings can best find success. Just play some team with an even more spectacular ability to shoot themselves in the foot.

ย 

What a miserable game.

ย 

10 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

These Bears sure are bad!

ย 

ย 

And everybody knew the Bears would be bad, nigh unwatchable, but the NFL still decided to put this garbage-ass franchise in 4 primetime games, 3 afternoon showcase games, and on Thanksgiving.ย  A national audience has been exposed to the most incompetently managed heritage franchise in professional sports eight friggin' times this year, and they were .500 during the previous couple seasons, so it's not like they earned it.ย 

ย 

The Chicago market is a thing for sure, but based on last night's attendance I don't think the city with big shoulders is giving much of a rat's ass.

ย 

ย 

• Like 1
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I do feel bad for the Browns because that COVID situation is crappy and with the new testing policies is likely the last time a team will be effected by it in that way. But the Cincinnati Bengals will be in first place on Christmas Day. Regardless of what happens in the next 3 super scary games, that's pretty cool for a team that Vegas had at 6.5 wins before the season.ย 

ย 

Going to enjoy it for now because they probably need 2 out of 3 against the Ravens, Chiefs, and at Cleveland to get in, but it's nice to have games to care about this late in the season.ย 

• Like 1

PvO6ZWJ.png

2 hours ago, Glover said:

You think we are getting 9 wins? Green Bay should be an automatic loss. We are only allowed to win at Heinz Field on Sunday Night Football apparently, so that is a loss too.ย 

ย 

Not a chance, but at least I'll get the missing the playoffs part right.

• Like 2

ย 

BB52Big.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

Does any other stadium have as loud an in-stadium announcer as SoFi? This guy sounds especially loud, and during what feels like course of play too.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

21 hours ago, Cujo said:

The Soldier Field air raid siren. Between every play. Even immediately after the Bears turn it over on downs. ENOUGH.

Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

-Bears 3rd down tornado siren

-Patriots 3rd down foghorn

-Vikings 3rd down Inception sensory overload or whatever

-Bills 3rd down train horn

• Like 1

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Nice TD gifted to the Rams after a terrible hold call on the Hawks.

ย 

A bad call like that is sometimes all it takes.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

22 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Nice TD gifted to the Rams after a terrible hold call on the Hawks.

ย 

A bad call like that is sometimes all it takes.

Hochuliโ€™s crew is the worst in the league. Just egregious penalties/no callโ€™s every game by that crew.ย 

• Like 1

Cowboysย -ย Lakersย -ย LAFC - USMNTย -ย LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFCย 

21 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Hochuliโ€™s crew is the worst in the league. Just egregious penalties/no callโ€™s every game by that crew.ย 

ย 

Speaking of no calls... WT absolute F was that pass interference NOT called?

ย 

I knew the NFL would screw Seattle over. Moving this game to Tuesday to give the Lambs more time for their players to get back from the COVID-19 list was part of it. But that no call... Icing on this miserable ass cake.

ย 

Never thought Bruce Arians was such a "as long as he can run fast i don't care" kind of guy.ย  He's right up there with Andy Reid as far as scumaggary goes.ย  Probably even worse, because at least Andy Reid has never made any public statements as to how he would handle things.ย  Goddam scummbag.

• Meh 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

48 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Never thought Bruce Arians was such a "as long as he can run fast i don't care" kind of guy.ย  He's right up there with Andy Reid as far as scumaggary goes.ย  Probably even worse, because at least Andy Reid has never made any public statements as to how he would handle things.ย  Goddam scummbag.

ย 

It appears that losing your top two WRs while in the midst of a playoff run can change a coach's perception of things.

ย 

It's the NFL, did you honestly expect anything else?

• Like 3

ย 

BB52Big.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

10 hours ago, Dilbert said:

Having a fourth straight day of NFL football is throwing off my internal calendar.

I didnโ€™t even bother to watch Tuesday night. If you werenโ€™t important enough to play over the weekend or Monday night I shouldnโ€™t affect my sleep schedule for it.

• Like 1