2021-22 NBA Thread

Gary

Kings fire Luke Walton but only because you can't fire the owner who didn't fire the GM who built the bad roster early enough.  It's also the if a tree fell in the woods and no one was there to see it did anyone care thing.  Alvin Gentry named interim head coach.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Digby said:

Let's take a look at that win percentage column. I don't think the coach is the issue.

Vivek is the worst non-Sarver owner in the NBA and it's not particularly close. Okay, maybe the Bensons too. Saving the Sacramento market was a big mistake.

1 hour ago, ninersdd said:

I missed it live, but looks like Stewart saw red and escalated that big-time. He's looking at a suspension.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Vivek is the worst non-Sarver owner in the NBA and it's not particularly close. Okay, maybe the Bensons too. Saving the Sacramento market was a big mistake.

Saving the market wasn't a big mistake.  Saving it with Vivek was.

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, tp49 said:

Saving the market wasn't a big mistake.  Saving it with Vivek was.

Well, there is no Sacramento Kings without Vivek. So you really can't have one without the other.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, ninersdd said:

Wow, shorthanded Kings win a thriller over the Lakers in 3OT in LA. Next up for Lakers is a rematch with Detroit!

The Lakers are in a bad way. I can't tell if they're just old and disinterested or if they're trying to get Vogel fired or what, but it's a bad scene.

The Bulls being pretty good again is like putting on an old comfy sweater. It's good to have them back. They're probably not as good as they look, I've been burned before, but I'm enjoying it for now.

• Like 2

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫