College Football 2022

MJWalker45

13 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

there are some people who think that Deion is going to use Colorado as a spring board to get an NFL gig if he's successful in Colorado even though he told Desmond Howard he had no desire to coach in the NFL.  

Deion Sanders says a lot of things.

If he's successful at Colorado he's out of there the moment a better job opens up.

I would have thought that was obvious.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 hour ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

If he's successful at Colorado he's out of there the moment a better job opens up.

he does say a lot of things.  However, I am not sure he'd take just any NFL Head Coaching vacancy.  I think there would be two he would strongly consider if both ever became available: Cowboys and Falcons.  Hiring Deion would actually be on-brand for Jerry Jones.  

10 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

He'll stay at Colorado until his son is done playing. Or until he can grad transfer.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

All the dumbass gopher fans that are mad at the extension not realizing he's literally our best coach since the 60s. We beat the Badgers back to back for the first time in my life. Do we have headscratching losses each year? Yeah. Is it better than the alternative with pretty much any other coach we could get? Hell :censored:ing yes. I'll take the goofy mother:censored:er with no sense of uniform style over another potential Brewster any day. We finished no. 10 in 2019, good enough to make it to the playoffs now. That was unthinkable a decade ago.

Ski u Mah and row the boat

• Like 1