2023 World Baseball Classic

raysox

This mlbshop.com "World Baseball Classic Official Online Shop" is very sloppy-- some of the teams are visible when you hover and enlarge the "World Baseball Classic Bar", but when you click the teams not named Canada, China, Columbia, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Italy, South Korea, Puerto Rico, U.S.A., and Venezuela, (which is half of the tournament), only one item pops up as being a team-branded item:

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, NashConcepts said:

This mlbshop.com "World Baseball Classic Official Online Shop" is very sloppy--

spacer.png

Well, it is a “fanatics experience “ so that means if you order a team USA jersey, your Puerto Rican hoodie will arrive sometime in August.

• Like 3
KISSwall09.jpg

15 hours ago, NashConcepts said:

This mlbshop.com "World Baseball Classic Official Online Shop" is very sloppy-- some of the teams are visible when you hover and enlarge the "World Baseball Classic Bar", but when you click the teams not named Canada, China, Columbia, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Italy, South Korea, Puerto Rico, U.S.A., and Venezuela, (which is half of the tournament), only one item pops up as being a team-branded item:

spacer.png

To be fair, I don't believe we have seen the full merch release for the WBC.  I would have to think it will be soon.

11 minutes ago, Anubis2051 said:

A bunch more jerseys dropped today:

Highlights:

spacer.png

Anyone recognize that makers mark? 

https://www.otsports.com/  - IIRC they've made MiLB retail jerseys and maybe minor league hockey jerseys. 

OT Sports

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 2/13/2023 at 6:24 PM, seasaltvanilla said:

Team USA jerseys are up for sale on mlbshop.com, no one else's yet.

mens-nike-white-usa-baseball-2023-world-baseball-classic-pick-a-player-replica-jersey_pi5290000_altimages_ff_5290960-551b5bc320fa90b5f5f0alt1_full.jpg?_hv=2&w=900

The bacon S, while culturally relevant, needs to go already.

There's gotta be much better ways to allude to the flag than what USA Baseball stuck itself with... unfortunately, one's taken, namely USA Hockey's logo.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

7 hours ago, Big Yellow Flag said:

Israel's jersey (and cap) are an incredible upgrade over the look worn in 2013 and 2017, which was basically just Italy with a few letters swapped. I would buy a jersey, but my wife would kill me.

I hope it's simply because of the cost.😳