2023 NFL Offseason thread

Cujo

1 hour ago, Indigo said:

Only because they couldn't get thier first target:

Eh, I'm pretty confident from day one Harbaugh was option 1 and Sean Payton was 1A for Denver. Ryans was the fallback plan incase neither panned out.

Btw Ryans deserves better than the Texans gig -- for obvious reasons if you've been paying attention the last two seasons.

• Like 2

6uXNWAo.png

59 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Eh, I'm pretty confident from day one Harbaugh was option 1 and Sean Payton was 1A for Denver. Ryans was the fallback plan incase neither panned out.

Btw Ryans deserves better than the Texans gig -- for obvious reasons if you've been paying attention the last two seasons.

I know the front office is a bit of a mess, but don’t they have a ton of draft picks with which to build due to the Watson trade?

I’d think the Denver job is pretty bad since they still owe what - at least another 1 and 2, plus whatever they give to NO (who’s going to try to extract as much as possible since they foolishly gave the Eagles their #1).

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, See Red said:

Schefter is disputing that, fwiw

The tweets I saw yesterday don't really align with the Broncos pursuing Ryans today either. 

All the local reporters disputed Rap as well.

And even if Denver was chasing Ryans up to the very end and wound up *settling* on Sean Payton -- what a failure! 😂

6uXNWAo.png

3 hours ago, BBTV said:

I’d think the Denver job is pretty bad since they still owe what - at least another 1 and 2, plus whatever they give to NO

Denver got their proven Super Bowl HC in exchange for what essentially amounts to a 2nd rounder and a 2-3 swap. Felt the Saints should've gotten a better haul, but the market for Payton apparently wasn't there. To add, the Broncos are out of draft pick hell following this April's draft. For the Broncos going forward, Russell Wilson's contract (should he not revert to old form) and lack of cap room seems more concerning than draft capital.

• Like 1

6uXNWAo.png

That may be the most emotional I've ever heard Brady get...

...Hats off, TB12. Enjoy retirement. 

• Applause 2

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||