2023-24 NHL Jersey Changes

Chewbacca

7 hours ago, PrimalCookie said:

I understand having a placeholder logo/uniforms for year 1 but there’s no reason they can’t pick out a name before the start of the season. I really hope they do

FFS. Using a temporary nickname and changing it after one season might actually be even worse than just being called Utah HC for a season.

Because the warning flag jersey got designated as the home jersey last year, this is the first time since 2009 that the Hurricanes are wearing their primary home jerseys in the playoffs

• WOAH 1

27 minutes ago, ruttep said:

Because the warning flag jersey got designated as the home jersey last year, this is the first time since 2009 that the Hurricanes are wearing their primary home jerseys in the playoffs

And they've still never worn their red jerseys that they introduced in 2017 in the playoffs.

• WOAH 1

1 hour ago, seasaltvanilla said:

Outlaws added to the trademark list for NHL Utah. First one that hasn't immediately sent my eyes rolling into the back of my head.

“Outlaws” sounds like an EA Sports Create-A-Team name

1 hour ago, ruttep said:

spacer.png

The Bruins posted this graphic and all I can think of is how much better the centennial uniforms would be in this shade of gold

1. The Bruins marketing and social team has been killing it with the centennial stuff all season.

2. I think the jerseys look a lot closer to that in person, it just doesn't come across that way from a distance on a TV screen.

4 minutes ago, fouhy12 said:

1. The Bruins marketing and social team has been killing it with the centennial stuff all season.

2. I think the jerseys look a lot closer to that in person, it just doesn't come across that way from a distance on a TV screen.

True. It looks so washed out on a TV screen. Ends up looking more like this color

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 2024-04-20 at 10:44 PM, ruttep said:

The Bruins posted this graphic and all I can think of is how much better the centennial uniforms would be in this shade of gold

I was hoping that's what we'd get for next season and beyond. At that point I could at least live with the weird stripes and white numbers. 

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers