2023 NFL Weekly Picks Contest

After the Rams left STL, I tried to support the Chiefs, but it never felt right. Now there are so many Chiefs fans around the City that never even knew St. Louis had a football team to begin with...

Reluctantly,

Kansas City

Kansas City

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

You don’t add Taylor Swift to the 2023-24 NFL Script and not have the Chiefs win the Super Bowl.  🙃

Kansas City vs San Francisco

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

That's a wrap on 2023!

spacer.png

Playoff winner: @waltere with a nearly flawless 12-1 record.

2023 champion: Maybe it's only appropriate an on-field dynasty is crowned in the same season @Dynasty wins the pick 'em league. Moved into first place in Week 9 and never surrendered the top spot from there. Give a silver to 2017 winner and 2020 runner-up @Walter Sobchak (has to be the most decorated player in the nine years I've run this competition) and bronzes each to @logo-maker and @waltere.

2024 will be my 10th season running this. Double digits! It's all come and gone so quickly.  Labor Day 2024, per my usual traditional thread opening precedence. See you guys then.

Thanks for playing everybody.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

spacer.png