2024 NFL Offseason

Dynasty

37 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Somebody thinks he's Eli or Elway... 🙄

Not even just "or that they won't use it to draft me"? What if they drafted somebody else with the first pick? Is he THAT conceited that he thinks he should go #1 to someone other than the Bears or he won't declare?🤨

4 hours ago, Cujo said:

Somebody thinks he's Eli or Elway... 🙄

He doesn't want to go to a place where Quarterbacks die, which is what the Bears are.  The fact that they have never had a 4,000 yard passing season in their 104 years of existence is amazing.  

• Like 1

Don't blame him one bit.  The concept of a draft is kinda silly (granted, I enjoy the drama).  Not sure of too many other industries where you're told where you're going to work and for how long.  You could argue that it's like joining a company and they transfer you to the "chicago office", but that's far fetched.  

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 hours ago, GDAWG said:

He doesn't want to go to a place where Quarterbacks die, which is what the Bears are.  The fact that they have never had a 4,000 yard passing season in their 104 years of existence is amazing.  

To be fair having QB’s hit 4,000 yards wasn’t an every day occurrence 20 years ago

3 hours ago, dont care said:

To be fair having QB’s hit 4,000 yards wasn’t an every day occurrence 20 years ago

38 of the 225 occurrences of 4000 yards passing took place before 2000.

That it has happened 225 and the Bears have never done it is pretty amazing.

It's where I sit.

Congratulations to Caleb Williams. Usually a quarterback has to beat the Bears ten times in a row before he can own them.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Okay, so...show of hands for all who had THIS in their 2024 betting pool:

Bill Belichick and Atlanta Falcons rumored to have "mutual interest"...

• LOL 1
  • WOAH 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

5 minutes ago, tBBP said:

Okay, so...show of hands for all who had THIS in their 2024 betting pool:

Bill Belichick and Atlanta Falcons rumored to have "mutual interest"...

Is it real, or is it to drive up his negotiating price elsewhere? I can't tell for sure.

BUT - my hands are DEFINITELY down.

It's where I sit.

59 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

As a general concept I’m in complete support of a college athlete taking control of his future as much as possible.  

That being said, Caleb Williams strikes me as a bit of a douche , and I’m not going to be surprised if he’s a bust.  

Especially after this year of underperforming he doesn’t deserve to call where he plays. He doesn’t even deserve to be the first qb taken of the draft even without the stuff his people have been saying all year about where he wants to play and wanting ownership honestly.

• Like 1

He does deserve to look at the team that retained Matt Eberflus after an 0-4 start, three late blown leads, and two assistant coaches fired for weird HR stuff and say "no I don't think I'll work there."

• Like 2

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫