UFL Team Names & Logos

AJM

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now that this craptacular league has been set, does anyone know when sign-up begins for UFL Fantasy Football? :rolleyes:

yeah that would be totally cool lol...would JP Losman get drafted 1st?

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

sorry i was trying to spell

Las Vegas Venom

Venom was nickname of aba 2000 team that's name the legacy right now,i thought at time that vegas venom sounded cool,i don't like las vegas nickname for ufl team they are fielding this year,i do think that national football league is closed mind about putting teams in smaller markets like las vegas,i do see the NFL Having farm league system like Major League Baseball has right now,its only way keep yonger generaation from getting enjury or killed on football field .

SGC

The unis are bad, but thankfully, just for a season. That being said, I am a Redwoods season ticket holder. 3 games for $45 not bad. And for me, memories of The Hell Hole from 7 1/2 years ago. :)

As long as it is the San Francisco Redwoods next year when an LA team comes to fruition. Would've loved to see Demons returned though.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

The unis are bad, but thankfully, just for a season. That being said, I am a Redwoods season ticket holder. 3 games for $45 not bad. And for me, memories of The Hell Hole from 7 1/2 years ago. :)

As long as it is the San Francisco Redwoods next year when an LA team comes to fruition. Would've loved to see Demons returned though.

Imagine that match-up on weeks 1 and 6, the Demons and the Vemon.

Sorry, making fun of people isn't how I roll, I just wanted to make light of everyone jumping on his back.

sorry i was trying to spell

Las Vegas Venom

Venom was nickname of aba 2000 team that's name the legacy right now,i thought at time that vegas venom sounded cool,i don't like las vegas nickname for ufl team they are fielding this year,i do think that national football league is closed mind about putting teams in smaller markets like las vegas,i do see the NFL Having farm league system like Major League Baseball has right now,its only way keep yonger generaation from getting enjury or killed on football field .

SGC

I don't want to pile on, but it might be easier to take your posts seriously if they looked as though you gave them even a passing thought.

According to their homepage, it looks like the actual game ball used in will be college style, but with lime green stripes instead of white.

17055188.jpg

89886062.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

I wonder if they will be producing balls of different colors for each team's dominating color?

It's an interesting thought, and it makes me wonder what could have been with the uniforms/identities. I think the idea behind having only four teams, and having each of the four identities focus on one color from the league identity is actually an interesting concept that could have gone a long way toward developing some sort of cohesive brand identity (not that it will matter in the long run).

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

17055188.jpg

89886062.jpg

The frustrating thing is that if they'd just leave those stripes white, the ball would look pretty damned sharp.

And if the stripes were red, they'd be reminiscent of the WFL ball. Hopefully, there's a blue-striped version, too. I think that would look better than the green.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

17055188.jpg

89886062.jpg

The frustrating thing is that if they'd just leave those stripes white, the ball would look pretty damned sharp.

You know, for kids!

Maybe 4 of us on the boards will get this. But I don't mind it, really. If I see one at the Target or Big Five, I'd pick one up for the little guy.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived