College Football Uniforms 2010-2011

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be surprised if Adidas wasn't outfitting all of their schools with the TechFit jerseys, just like how a lot of Nike schools have transitioned to the Pro Combat template.

Some teams love them, others don't. Michigan has them but the players refused to wear them. Wisconsin tested them last year and elected not to wear then this year.

My two favorite colleges are Missouri and Iowa but the Insight bowl is hurting my eyes. I can't tell whichteam is which

Seriously, who at MU thought gold pants would be a good idea? It would have been a perfect time to bust out the gold helmets, maybe go gold/white/black.

Next to Iowa, the Missouri pants are only slightly less yellow than the Iowa Pants, which are actually supposed to be yellow. This is why I can't like Missouri's uniforms. I love the helmet, but the golds are so mismatched between the helmet and the pants that the New Orleans Saints think they look bad.

Either go with the gold in the helmet and apply it to the rest of the uniform, which is what I prefer, or make the helmet the same color as the pants and everything else in the uniform.

PvO6ZWJ.png

My two favorite colleges are Missouri and Iowa but the Insight bowl is hurting my eyes. I can't tell whichteam is which

Seriously, who at MU thought gold pants would be a good idea? It would have been a perfect time to bust out the gold helmets, maybe go gold/white/black.

Gold helmets are never gonna happen and I don't want them to. The gold pants are "magic" to us but yeah I wouldn't gone black white white. Or begged to wear black jerseys

Next to Iowa, the Missouri pants are only slightly less yellow than the Iowa Pants, which are actually supposed to be yellow. This is why I can't like Missouri's uniforms. I love the helmet, but the golds are so mismatched between the helmet and the pants that the New Orleans Saints think they look bad.

Either go with the gold in the helmet and apply it to the rest of the uniform, which is what I prefer, or make the helmet the same color as the pants and everything else in the uniform.

I totally agree. As a student there, I got tired of the school having both yellow and gold shirts, merchandise, etc. PICK ONE AND GO WITH IT!

Rumor is that Washington will wear their black jerseys in the Holiday Bowl.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Looks like Air Force wore their Thunderbirds uniforms, but with the 9/11 helmets.

ap-a5d1e49fd70541928402bbe6bcd390aa.jpg

Those are the 9/11 helmets, but the Arizona-style stripe is new.

I watched the game, noticed the stripes, and thought, "how nice, Air Force recolored their normal stripes to match their jerseys." Then I remembered Air Force no longer has helmet stripes...

RIP Air Force helmet stripes (and silver).

102509ap_air_force_football_800.JPGGo-Falcons-pre-game.jpg

I'm glad they found the falcon though. I've seen Air Force play enough to know that the falcon performance is always the most aerial part of an Air Force football game!

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Rumor is that Washington will wear their black jerseys in the Holiday Bowl.

What? They're in mourning already?

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Go-Falcons-pre-game.jpg

Easily the best Air Force uniforms in recent memory. That "AIR FORCE" across the front is badass.

Even with the ripoff of the Chargers' shoulder bolts, that is quite awesome. Not only the "O" in Air Force, but the Bolts sewn in all along the collar. Reminds me of the necks on the old Thrashers jerseys.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Go-Falcons-pre-game.jpg

Easily the best Air Force uniforms in recent memory. That "AIR FORCE" across the front is badass.

Even with the ripoff of the Chargers' shoulder bolts, that is quite awesome. Not only the "O" in Air Force, but the Bolts sewn in all along the collar. Reminds me of the necks on the old Thrashers jerseys.

Weren't the Chargers helmets inspired by Air Force? Weird to think that the imitated became the imitator (at least for a while).

Also, not a fan of those Air Force unis or the stripes. The lightning bolt logo to me works best without stripes. However, the current uniforms are templated crap and need more silver. Just no silver numbers for the road. those things were unreadable.

Go-Falcons-pre-game.jpg

Weren't the Chargers helmets inspired by Air Force? Weird to think that the imitated became the imitator (at least for a while).

Also, not a fan of those Air Force unis or the stripes. The lightning bolt logo to me works best without stripes. However, the current uniforms are templated crap and need more silver. Just no silver numbers for the road. those things were unreadable.

If they just get rid of the Missouri esque pipping it would be a great uniform.

jNTsTyQ.png

Go-Falcons-pre-game.jpg

Weren't the Chargers' helmets inspired by Air Force? Weird to think that the imitated became the imitator (at least for a while).

If they just get rid of the Missouri esque pipping it would be a great uniform.

It'd certainly be a start. I also think the pants, while well-intentioned, just don't work. Not sure if it's because the bolt is too small or what. I also think they need to take away the black trim on the bolts and numbers and make it silver. I always felt like Air Force should be at least somewhat more traditional about their uniforms since they're a service academy and all. But maybe that's just me.

I haven't gotten to pay attention to SMU this year, but do they happen to wear black jerseys at all during the season? Because today versus Army, they have black tops on with red stripes. It's ok but I would definetly rather see the red jerseys for sure. And sorry for the quality, it's the best I have right now. smu.jpg

Archived