Unpopular Opinions

For the longest time as a kid I thought the Wild logo was just an oddly shaped patch of wilderness. I guess I didn't spend a lot of time looking at it though.

It was actually after discovering this website and reading it's description that I saw the head, and it did blow my mind. So, thanks CCSLC.

That's literally been my life up until last week.

SIG.png

I think the Browns change is a slight upgrade.

I think the Bucks change is a pretty solid downgrade.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

oops...said this before the official release and the first appearance of the pants.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

oops...said this before the official release and the first appearance of the pants.
Heh...I think this proves how big of a difference the pants made to the overall look. And how big of a mistake it was.

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

The Bucks new primary logo is massive downgrade over the previous version.

Thank you! (clap) (clap)

I prefer everything about the previous set, yes, including the color scheme. The red and green was unique, just because Christmas is also associated with that color scheme doesn't mean it's bad. Those lol Christmas comments get under my skin.

The CLEVELAND BROWNS now have the worst uniforms in the NFL.

And that's an unpopular opinion on this forum? You either posted this in the wrong thread, misread the intention of this thread, or are oblivious to the day to day complaining.

People still seem to say Cleveland is looking better than Tampa and Jacksonville while I definitely think they're worse and belong to NCAA division 3. That makes it an unpopular opinion.

Watching Blackhawks-Predators reminded me of how much I really dislike yellow or gold as a primary uniform color. Just about the only one I like is the Lakers. Other than that? I can't say I really like another yellow/gold uniform.

It's a great accent color, but I find it too garish for my taste to be something primary.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png