Unpopular Opinions

I LOVE the blue Arizona football helmet

AND

I HATE the white Arizona football helmet, particularly the asymmetry caused by the different colored stripe on each side.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Here's a bit of a different one:

I can EASILY tell differences between Wisconsin and Nebraska to the point where I believe neither team has to change anything about thier uniforms to differentiate themselves. They're just fine as they are with me.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I LOVE the blue Arizona football helmet

AND

I HATE the white Arizona football helmet, particularly the asymmetry caused by the different colored stripe on each side.

I am the complete opposite. I like the red stripe/blue stripe on the white helmet and I hate the all blue helmet with no stripe. To each their own, I guess.

Judging by the College Football thread, this seems to be an unpopular opinion. With a couple minor tweaks here and there, I think these are easily VT's best uniforms.

Alabama+v+Virginia+Tech+wHiGhOszqMBl.jpg

I totally agree. If they limited the orange to just the sleeves, these could be not only VT's best uni's, but one of the best looking uniforms in college football.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

I've said it many many many times. This is the only look that the Marlins should have (with the only change being solid black for the road):

old-marlins-uniforms.jpg

I don't think that's an unpopular opinion at all. I think the unpopular opinion would be to say that you like them embracing black.

I meant BLACK CAP for the road uni's.

Judging by the Marlins thread, it appears this opinion may fit here: it is my humble opinion that the Marlins DID NOT get it right the first time. To me, the 1993 set is a teal overload. As great of a color as it is, it's also one of those colors that you can have too much of..

Enter the 1997 uniforms...

39Xii5Tj.jpg

M_2.jpg

There's my personal greatest Marlins set. The black cap balanced the teal and black beautifully, and did the teal a favor in helping it still pop, while no longer being gaudy. The only thing I'd have done differently would be to change the number colors on both jerseys from black to teal as a means of consistency, but even still, this is the best Florida ever looked in my eyes.

Oh, and that road script is beautiful. One of, if not THE, best baseball script ever.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I hate Oregon's Carbon helmets with a passion. Not really an unpopular opinion here, but amongst Duck fans, everyone loves them, and I don't get it. There was a reason Oregon waited until last year to wear them, when they were presented to them in 2006. The only uniform that has ever looked good with that helmet, and ironically the one I first thought was the worst, was this:

61283_Nevada_Oregon_Football.jpg

This seems to be a really unpopular opinion, but one of my least favorite Oregon looks ever was their Pro Combats. I hated them as soon as I saw them on the field. Too much neon green/yellow. It was just blinding.

nike-pro-combat-oregon-e1315272470810.jpg

Sorry for the homerism. Continue on.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I know I've said this before (maybe not in this thread), but these are among my favorite sports uniforms of all time:

the-new-orleans-saints-black-on-black-33991.jpg

display_image.jpg

2e3x2qx.jpg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Judging by the Marlins thread, it appears this opinion may fit here: it is my humble opinion that the Marlins DID NOT get it right the first time. To me, the 1993 set is a teal overload. As great of a color as it is, it's also one of those colors that you can have too much of..

Enter the 1997 uniforms...

39Xii5Tj.jpg

M_2.jpg

There's my personal greatest Marlins set. The black cap balanced the teal and black beautifully, and did the teal a favor in helping it still pop, while no longer being gaudy. The only thing I'd have done differently would be to change the number colors on both jerseys from black to teal as a means of consistency, but even still, this is the best Florida ever looked in my eyes.

Oh, and that road script is beautiful. One of, if not THE, best baseball script ever.

I should note however, that the teal alternate was fantastic when paired with the black hat. That was an even better balance of the two colors.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

I know I've said this before (maybe not in this thread), but these are among my favorite sports uniforms of all time:

display_image.jpg

It isn't ugly, but I'm not a fan of plain pants when paired with plain socks. It creates a ballerina look. I also can't stand logo abuse. Does the Saints logo really need to be displayed 6 times? This is one of the main reason I absolutely love their throwback uniform the way it was worn during Week 3 with the current black facemask....stunning uniform.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.