Unpopular Opinions

Apparently this is an unpopular opinion:

This is the best the Astros have ever looked

p-413589-autographed-hand-signed-8x10-photo-luis-gonzalez-houston-astros-mla-1321-2.jpg

mlb_g_bagsbigg_576.jpg

randy20johnson1.jpg

You'd be surprised how few images of the Astros '90s home jersey there are.

I can't understand why this set is so universally hated. The only thing wrong with it IMO was the horrible number font. Maybe it's the fact that it was what replaced the iconic blue and orange scheme, which I do have to say is my favorite of theirs.

From San Berdoo to Kalamazoo.

This was the better Astros road jersey...

49ba5a7196b28_66095n.jpg

But otherwise, I agree.

Both are fantastic. Both are better than anything else the Astros have ever worn.

p-413589-autographed-hand-signed-8x10-photo-luis-gonzalez-houston-astros-mla-1321-2.jpg

Players in the Wrong Uniform anyone?

Haha, yeah.

spacer.png

Haha, yeah.

Nah, I disagree with that... he spent six seasons with the 'stros. I actually almost think of him as an Astro first and foremost because I have so many baseball cards from the years he was with them.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Haha, yeah.

Nah, I disagree with that... he spent six seasons with the 'stros. I actually almost think of him as an Astro first and foremost because I have so many baseball cards from the years he was with them.

The thing is, most people remember Luis Gonzalez because of this:

luis-gonzalez-21_display_image_display_image.jpg?1285284763

And I must admit, he looks odd in any other uniform, regardless of the amount of time he spent in other uniforms.

spacer.png

Personally, I think the Chicago Blackhawks have one of the worst uniforms in the NHL.

Blackhawks51.png

Please don't hurt me.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

No... the Lightning, Capitals, Senators, Penguins all come to mind as worse uniform sets.

I like each of those sets MUCH more than the Blackhawks (Besides the Senators, those ones are worse).

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

No... the Lightning, Capitals, Senators, Penguins all come to mind as worse uniform sets.

The Blackhawks' alternate sweaters have been pretty bad lately though. I miss these:

Blackhawks%20jersey%20Toews%20Black%20n000063.jpg

Without an outline on the crest, the black of the logo gets lost on the black of the sweater, which makes it look like there are free-floating feathers. This photoshop doesn't show how bad it looks.

I'm perfectly happy with the Hawks not wearing a third.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Yeah, an outline is definitely needed... but no ugly vintage white is a plus.

That wasn't vintage white on their old thirds/throwbacks. The uniforms they were based on really did use a tan colour.

That wasn't vintage white on their old thirds/throwbacks. The uniforms they were based on really did use a tan colour.

Yep.

Blackhawks08.png

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Personally, I think the Chicago Blackhawks have one of the worst uniforms in the NHL.

Blackhawks51.png

Please don't hurt me.

Maybe not the worst, but definitely among the most overrated.

Yep.

Blackhawks08.png

Vintage White or Tan, it was still ugly as sin.

Vintage White or Tan, it was still ugly as sin.

Yes, because a Canucks fan can be trusted to be objective about the Blackhawks.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Well, I retract my statement then. Sorry.