Unpopular Opinions

Yeah, I feel like kelly green or forest green with brown would've been an awesome neo-retro color scheme for a North Stars team that stuck around for the neo-retro design era. Green and cream sweaters/socks, pseudo-leather brown shorts. Would've been nice and old-timey, and appropriately earthy for Minnesota. Someone should try brown with sea foam or mint green, too. More contrast that way.

Brown and light blue is terrific and the Memphis Grizzlies should be using it: brown for both grizzly bears and the river, it's too perfect! Brown and red would look awesome for the Indians, giving a distinct Rust Belt look to a team that can get lost in the navy/red shuffle.

So it's a good color and should be used more. Just don't paint-bucket the swooshy Padres logos with brown, because that doesn't work.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Oh, I have no problem with teams using brown. When it's used right, it looks good and teams should use it more. The only problem is that options are so limited. I would love it if the Bruins wore their yellow/brown uniforms againand I know there are a lot of Padres fans who wish they'd bring back the brown/yellow uniforms.

Ditto... if were talking about the Winter Classic ones that is. The shade of brown on that is dark enough to work.

Oh, I have no problem with teams using brown. When it's used right, it looks good and teams should use it more. The only problem is that options are so limited. I would love it if the Bruins wore their yellow/brown uniforms againand I know there are a lot of Padres fans who wish they'd bring back the brown/yellow uniforms.

Ditto... if were talking about the Winter Classic ones that is. The shade of brown on that is dark enough to work.

Yes, I meant the Winter Classic uniforms.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Yes, I meant the Winter Classic uniforms.

The Bruins WC unis are a perfect example of how to do brown right.

Green and Brown with Silver trim for the Texas Rangers please. i have always wondered why bseball teams never use brown and it would fit in with the whole park ranger theme.

Tkachuk was a Thrasher?

The Boise State Bronco head logo looks better than the Denver Bronco's logo. And yes, I'm very aware that Boise's logo is based heavily on Denver's. IMO they improved upon it.

The UAB dragon logo is underrated.

The amount of special uniforms, and multiple combinations in college football is getting out of hand. The NCAA needs to enforce a uniform policy. At the very least, teams should to be limited to one godamn helmet.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

The amount of special uniforms, and multiple combinations in college football is getting out of hand. The NCAA needs to enforce a uniform policy. At the very least, teams should to be limited to one godamn helmet.

It's too bad that's an unpopular opinion, but it'll never be changed. Money talks.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

It's too bad that's an unpopular opinion, but it'll never be changed. Money talks.

I don't know about that. I think it could happen if someone high up in the NCAA had the balls to enforce it. If the NFL can do it, so can NCAA. Just think of how much money the NFL could make if they had no uniform restrictions. The suits in the NFL front office know it, but they still won't allow it.

I'm hoping this is just a fad that passes in the near future. I can't take a team seriously if they don't have a single look they I can easily identify.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

I think the Red Sox number font is absolutely awful.

Take that back, heathen!

Obviously this is the unpopular opinions thread, but that is honestly the first time I have heard this from anybody. There's a first time for everything I guess.

Edited by The Mojo Maniac

From San Berdoo to Kalamazoo.

I love the new LA Kings logo.

I hated the Rangers "Lady Liberty" jersey.

On their own, I think that the Mets black jerseys are nice.

I hate the Heat and 76ers road uniforms.

While I'd like to see the Marlins in teal again. I want teal and black. Teal and orange does not work well for a baseball team.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

the bills need to wear a red helmet, and i have no issues with the nickle color being used.

that said, those uniforms were awful for a million reasons, none of them having to do with colors.