NFL playoffs

GriffinM6

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where are the jets' fans? I thought everyone was on that bandwagon.

Yeah where are they? I was thinking the same thing.

Luckily for me, I had a backup sig in case the Jets did their usual routine. :D

And it's hideously insulting :P

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

Where are the jets' fans? I thought everyone was on that bandwagon.

Yeah where are they? I was thinking the same thing.

Luckily for me, I had a backup sig in case the Jets did their usual routine. :D

I would have gone with a Blue and Red Lakers logo that reads "Los Angeles Blakers" instead

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Seriously, where are the Jets fans? I thought the bravado was too thick to be silenced by one little loss. Ah, I know, they are all consoling the weepy eyed,fat asshat douchenozzle of a coach they have.

I say this as someone who's never considered himself a Jets fan.

You're a dick, and you're only adding to the sore loser reputation owned by Patriots fans on these forums a week ago.

Jets fan checking in. As much as it sucks to lose the AFC Championship two years in a row I'm still pretty happy with how the season turned out. Maybe an older more weathered Jets fan would disagree but the win against the Patriots last weekend was just so awesome and satisfying that I can't really be all that mad about this week's loss. They made a game out of a :censored:ty first half so at least it wasn't a complete letdown. Great season and :censored: the Patriots.

Seriously, where are the Jets fans? I thought the bravado was too thick to be silenced by one little loss. Ah, I know, they are all consoling the weepy eyed,fat asshat douchenozzle of a coach they have.

Yes. Yes. Oh dear God one thousand times yes.

This proves that for all of the :censored: Rex Ryan talks, he just can't get it done when it really counts. He needs to shut the :censored: up and act like a real :censored:ing coach.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Jets fan checking in. As much as it sucks to lose the AFC Championship two years in a row I'm still pretty happy with how the season turned out. Maybe an older more weathered Jets fan would disagree but the win against the Patriots last weekend was just so awesome and satisfying that I can't really be all that mad about this week's loss. They made a game out of a :censored:ty first half so at least it wasn't a complete letdown. Great season and :censored: the Patriots.

Rex Ryan said it best-They had a good half, but not a good game. If Sanchez plays more like he did after the half, then the Jets will be back.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

If the Packers are America's team, then call me Canadian. I refuse to watch the Super Bowl this year.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Green Bay vs. Pittsburgh- Fear the Terribly Cheesy Towel Head.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Yes. Yes. Oh dear God one thousand times yes.

This proves that for all of the :censored: Rex Ryan talks, he just can't get it done when it really counts. He needs to shut the :censored: up and act like a real :censored:ing coach.

I'm completely ambivalent when it comes to Rex, but the guy has a 4-2 postseason record after two years as a head coach... obviously he's doing more than a couple of things right.

You're a dick, and you're only adding to the sore loser reputation owned by Patriots fans on these forums a week ago.

I know I'm a dick. I'm a Patriots fan. I just wanted to know why it's okay for the Jets to talk :censored: when they win and then clam up when they lose.

That's all.

If the Packers are America's team, then call me Canadian. I refuse to watch the Super Bowl this year.

America's team? Stop that noise right now, ugh, the Packers are wisconsin's team, just keep it in your own state, don't hurt your neck trying to s-...I'll leave that one alone. But, yeah, not watching the superbowl either. No interest, just hoping Steelers crush Pack.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I'll never get the "America's Team" moniker.

So we get a game where it happens to be two of the best traveling fan bases in the NFL. Both can be consider "America's Team" hell even The World's team. Tons of Packer fans here in Calgary and there are tons of Steeler fans as well.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Does Canada get a say in the matter? :P

I know I'm a dick. I'm a Patriots fan. I just wanted to know why it's okay for the Jets to talk :censored: when they win and then clam up when they lose.

That's all.

Because that's how sports fandom works?

America's team? Stop that noise right now, ugh, the Packers are wisconsin's team, just keep it in your own state, don't hurt your neck trying to s-...I'll leave that one alone. But, yeah, not watching the superbowl either. No interest, just hoping Steelers crush Pack.

I'll never get the "America's Team" moniker.

I said it in response to McCarthy's post:

The Green Bay Packers just became America's team.

Archived