Bills confirm new uniform for 2011

Nick in England

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of you well-connected guys must have seen the uniforms by now, right? Can we at least get some hints about anything noteworthy?

There's a buffalo on the helmet. :P

And block numbers on the jerseys.

bufg.png

Some of you well-connected guys must have seen the uniforms by now, right? Can we at least get some hints about anything noteworthy?

There's a buffalo on the helmet. :P

And block numbers on the jerseys.

There's some amount of red and blue involved too.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

A Google search led to this message board post that had this pic:

5533662800_70458093b5.jpg

Can we get some confirmation or denial on this?

That looks pretty doubtful. Besides, I don't think many teams would make a figurine of their new identity before it's even unveiled.

People hand paint figurines all the time and make them "custom". It's a pretty thriving market, actually. Not saying this is the actual uniform, but if someone had access to new uniform, they could create a custom figurine pretty easily.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

That looks pretty doubtful. Besides, I don't think many teams would make a figurine of their new identity before it's even unveiled.

People hand paint figurines all the time and make them "custom". It's a pretty thriving market, actually. Not saying this is the actual uniform, but if someone had access to new uniform, they could create a custom figurine pretty easily.

Wasn't that one of the concepts floated here? I seem to recognize the truncated pant stripes.

well, the new helmet/jersey should be visible at the draft tomorrow

I doubt it. The team is going to want to unveil their uniforms on a stage where the spotlight's only shining on them, with as many as their current players modelling the look as possible. The draft not only takes away focus from the Bills' new look, but it also limits how they can display them. There's a lockout going on. The players won't do it.

Hmmm....I could see the real product being something similar. I wouldn't be suprised if the sleeve stripe colors were reversed, the numbers were white outlined in red, and the colors on the buffalo were reversed. The overall design itself, I could definetely see being used.

(Keep in mind, I have absolutely NO inside information, this is just total speculation and opinion.)

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived