2012 MLB & Logo Changes

marlinfan

The new Giants road uniforms are a tragedy. There was nothing wrong at all with the old ones. In fact, they were one of the best road uniforms in baseball, and these do nothing to improve them. Ugh. I hate when teams :censored: with a look for no reason.

It's absolutely baffling that they made a new gray road alternate with unique piping and striping, and immediately changed the road jersey to match the new road alt. What the hell's the point?

Maybe they want to test out two jerseys with the same striping/piping patterns and decide which one works better as the primary road.

Or maybe they just got their heads stuck in their @$$e$.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new Giants road uniforms are a tragedy. There was nothing wrong at all with the old ones. In fact, they were one of the best road uniforms in baseball, and these do nothing to improve them. Ugh. I hate when teams :censored: with a look for no reason.

It's absolutely baffling that they made a new gray road alternate with unique piping and striping, and immediately changed the road jersey to match the new road alt. What the hell's the point?

Maybe they want to test out two jerseys with the same striping/piping patterns and decide which one works better as the primary road.

Or maybe they just got their heads stuck in their @$e$.

Is it possible that they had the new SF alt created with the full intention of making it the primary road, but then decided to ease it in by keeping the SAN FRANSISCO version around for a little longer, so it was easier and cheaper for Majestic to just use the template for the new SF alt and put the old wordmark on it?

Maybe it wasn't really their desire but just the way it had to be done (and it wasn't a big enough deal for them to fight Majestic about it.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Hay guys im new here and im looking for some help. im a huge sports fan and was wondering if anyone out there can make or knows where to get some good wallpaper for the mac, iPhone and iPad

im looking for of these teams, im really wanting a good Stars and Stripes logo of the tampa bay Rays. and Gators

Rays

Lightning

Gators

US Soccer

thanks send me a message or an email. thanks.

Hay guys im new here and im looking for some help. im a huge sports fan and was wondering if anyone out there can make or knows where to get some good wallpaper for the mac, iPhone and iPad

im looking for of these teams, im really wanting a good Stars and Stripes logo of the tampa bay Rays. and Gators

Rays

Lightning

Gators

US Soccer

thanks send me a message or an email. thanks.

If only there were some sort of internet site devoted to helping people find things on the internet. Maybe something where you would simply type "Tampa Bay Rays wallpaper" and this site would come back with a list other sites where you could find Tampa Bay Rays wallpaper. You know what could make such a site even better? If when you asked it to find something, it also came back with images of what you're looking for.

Frankly, I'm surprised no one has thought of a website like that yet. Who knows? Maybe it will actually happen someday.

BB52Big.jpg

The script and the sleeve piping look really good together on the blue alt. I really don't like the front logo though

I'm a little biased as a Jays fan, but I think the front logo looks great. The jersey would look too plain without it.

Dearest CCSLC members,

I have an important confession to make.

Since 2004, the year their now-defunct team branding identity was unveiled, I've been going down the path in thinking that my favourite team, the Toronto Blue Jays, could have an effective identity involving Black, and more specifically, Graphite.

Throughout this time, I have been notorious thought the CCSLC as being one of the few who shamelessly advocated this. I even did a small piece for a Uni-Watch column about the Blue Jays unused Graphite road uniforms.

I have made a huge mistake.

Thanks to the new 2012 team branding, and now after seeing them in action, I'm officially denouncing my beliefs over the past 8 years and finally admitting that they should have NEVER gone to Graphite in the first place. Their new look is as close to perfect for the Blue Jays as possible.

Blue_Jays_Indians_Baseball_257961_game.jpg

You might be thinking that this statement is pretty obvious, but consider the source.

Sincere apologies to all those whose time I've wasted in preaching my beliefs on this over the past 8 years.

Thanks,

Braden

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

For the first time in years, the O's and Blue Jays look like they should. Fantastic debuts for both uniforms.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived