NashVille Predators New Logos

BLUELANDbeliever

0624-nsh-originalplan.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1308936013162

OR

0623-nsh-jerseysleaked.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1308875834424

Which do you prefer?

The new set. The logo's cleaner and we already have one southern team ripping of the Maple Leafs as it is :P

Also the original six-esque simplicity never really jived with the chrome plated tiger head logo.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone notice that the back of the collar of the white jersey says NASHVILLE? Kind of redundant to have it on there twice.

These would be better if they went all-the-way Blues and had the shoulder yoke colored as well.

I don't mind the piping as much as most, but I think that you should have either contemporary piping or traditional striping, not both. The piping cutting through the otherwise awesome hem stripes is very awkward looking.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I, too, prefer the new set; looking forward to the playoffs when they'll be wearing the yellow jersey and everyone in the building is wearing yellow t-shirts. That will be quite the scene.

I cant wait until 2 years passes and all these nostalgia lovers have switched to hating the "old school" trend and yearn for a futuristic makeover for EVERY team.

Eff em. I'm a Preds fan to the core. I think the new ownership and team leadership are trying to make this their team. Hate on the south all you want, but Nashville is behind this team. And next year is the biggest in the history of the franchise.

The new Identity is a step up. Feelf ree to hate away, but I will purchase both as a fan of the team. As will numerous ATL fans, who we're glad to have on board.

Bring on the gold to SMASHVILLE. And that big silver cup the B's just won.

No one ever gets sick of old school. Most people eventually get sick of new school and long for a classic look.

For the record, these are much closer to old school than new school. Gone is that awful silver striping and overuse of colours in the main logo.

Personally Id take the third ANY day over this, but I digress. It's closer to old school. The road is pretty close to Vancouver's 40th anniversary third.

Is it just me? Or does anyone else get a weird feeling in their mouth/jaw when they look at that Pred head logo?

Like you have lock jaw and can't close or something. It is very weird. Kind of like the feeling when you scratch a chalk board. All that logo lacks is some saliva dripping off one tooth.

I really don't mind the numbers, but just like any other uniform, I want to see it in use before I pass final judgment.

Also, I hate to be that guy, but can someone fix the thread title?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

No one ever gets sick of old school. Most people eventually get sick of new school and long for a classic look.

For the record, these are much closer to old school than new school. Gone is that awful silver striping and overuse of colours in the main logo.

Personally Id take the third ANY day over this, but I digress. It's closer to old school. The road is pretty close to Vancouver's 40th anniversary third.

Oh really? I'd beg to differ.

My main problem with these, is that - sans the "Aluminum" (yes, that's what it's called) in the Sabres' set, these are the same colors as Buffalo.

The Blues use this shade of Navy and Gold as well.

Oh really? I'd beg to differ.

My main problem with these, is that - sans the "Aluminum" (yes, that's what it's called) in the Sabres' set, these are the same colors as Buffalo.

The Blues use this shade of Navy and Gold as well.

So? I mean, I am not a fan of the new Predators jerseys, but they had the colors before the Sabres did. Just because Buffalo wanted to return to its true colors without actually returning to its true colors doesn't mean the Preds should change their colors.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

OR

Which do you prefer?

I liked the black and blue color scheme as a alternate uniform option, but I have to say that the new uniforms are far better.

I don't think that using dark blue and black is a good combination for a color scheme, even though there is quite a bit of white on the actual uniform, I still feel like it needs some silver.

Also, as long as that old busy logo is on the front of a jersey I am going to pick the other option as the one that looks better.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

I agree. When I first saw the alternate jersey I really liked it, but now compared to the new set they look quite drab. The yellow jersey and the white away look much sharper. I'm not a huge fan, but they're certainly better.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Disappointed they didn't keep any silver to keep some resemblance to the first half of the franchise history and to separate themselves a bit from the other blue and yellow teams. Not sure the point of only having the shoulder patch on one side either, looks real odd.

I own a Michigan Maize hockey jersey and i love the look of it... and i like the way this looks cant wait to see this on the ice

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Here's why I do not mind the front piping very much: The white lines are against a yellow surface. Both colors are light and they don't catch too much attention even from a lesser distance. The same can be said about Buffalo's road jersey (can't say the same about their home jersey though, but that's already been covered a gazillion times). Anyway, the piping on Nashville's road doesn't bother me that much either. IMO, I think it completes the design rather than just being there for the sake of being like other teams. Overall, piping might not be a bad thing, depending on which jersey it's used.

I don't think yellow is such a great colour that many people are making it out to be. Sure its different, which is good..but I wouldn't be getting too excited about it.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

OR

Which do you prefer?

I have to say that I love the update. There is not enough yellow in the NHL right now and Nashville were able to pull this off nicely. And honestly, I can live with the piping on the sweater and numbers. I actually think it's a great touch.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Archived