Blue Jays to change uniforms for next season

whateverman42

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The logo doesn't look right, it's like the neck detail got squished over. I'd prefer it more to the left like the founding logo was. That bird...I can't get over it. It'll have to grow on me.

The jersey look decent. The Blue is definitely the winner of the bunch. If only they had done a Blue jersey with the last set, we'd have been set.

I love the single cap idea though, no screwing around.

Now, if they could only fix that Jays head on them...at least I can get my black cap now on clearance

*Jaw-drop*

Best uniforms and identity as a whole in the league now. Absolutely stunning. That hat is mine. :D

Standing-O, Toronto. Standing-O.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Yeah these are pretty boring and really slapping on a leaf everywhere looks out of place. We know you play in Canada why shove it in everyone's face? You dont see every US team putting stars in every logo for no reason.

There's always one...

I would have liked to have seen an alternate hat.

That was a conscious choice, that one cap should always represent this team.

It will represent this team and that logo is sweet, but you know me, I love alternate looks.

spacer.png

Archived