2011-12 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

DCDuck

The Pac-12 is gonna be a joke this year.

Utah is god awful, ASU sucks(their star recruit has poor grades and won't play this year), Colorado isn't good, USC can't score, UCLA is a trainwreck, and Oregon State just lost at home by 14 to Idaho.(Seriously?). Washington is talented, but can't buy a win outside of Seattle. My Wildcats looked solid in losing at Florida, but overall have looked raw so far. Cal will probably win the conference this year, but even they have slipped up this year, losing by 39 to Missouri. The fact that I think Arizona is the 2nd best team in this conference means it's awful.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Pac-12 is gonna be a joke this year.

Utah is god awful, ASU sucks(their star recruit has poor grades and won't play this year), Colorado isn't good, USC can't score, UCLA is a trainwreck, and Oregon State just lost at home by 14 to Idaho.(Seriously?). Washington is talented, but can't buy a win outside of Seattle. My Wildcats looked solid in losing at Florida, but overall have looked raw so far. Cal will probably win the conference this year, but even they have slipped up this year, losing by 39 to Missouri. The fact that I think Arizona is the 2nd best team in this conference means it's awful.

I'm with you. I don't think I'm even going to bother trying to watch a Utes game this year, they're THAT bad. I get my college fix every year by watching USU anyways, so it's not like I'm really giving anything up :P

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I'm completely embarrassed by the entire thing, and I'm just a UC fan. I would not be opposed to certain players losing their scholarships from UC, if not just suspended for a lengthy period of time (Guyn, Gates, Ellis, & Mbodj). That said Lyons, Holloway, & Weels ought to get some time off as well.

Cincinnati and Xavier brawled because both teams know that the city's version of chili sucks.

Shut. Up. Cincinnati chili is the best thing that ever happened to America. :grin:

However, I did kind of make that connection when they showed the coaches on the sideline after the brawl and there was a Skyline Chili logo on the chairs in the background.

25yzwqg.png

Cincy/Xavier was awful in game, but Xavier's post game comments made them look just dumb.

NINJY EDIT: Turn on ESPN. UK/Indiana is crazy.

Thanks for the heads up, Drew. What an awesome ending! Indiana beats Kentucky with a three pointer as time expires!

IUe6Hvh.png

When the shot was made, the look on Tom Crean's face was that of, "Oh, $hit, I have to do something great with this team this season."

Just saw that IU is 9-0, with a win over the #1 team in the country. That should be good enough for a top ten ranking.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Cincy/Xavier was awful in game, but Xavier's post game comments made them look just dumb.

NINJY EDIT: Turn on ESPN. UK/Indiana is crazy.

Terrell Holloway's comments were dumb, and the face that Mark Lyons (and anybody else) was talking :censored: during the National Anthem is very disappointing.

Although Cincinnati douchelord Radio Host Andy Furman baited Sean Kilpatrick into saying what he said, there's no reason to be upset about what someone says on the radio or Twitter.

Archived