Favorite once-worn uniforms

mania

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tcuedited.jpg.728x520_q85.jpg

Still disappointed that they didn't make this the primary uniform.

God, I forgot how EXACTLY the same those looked like the '95 NU Rose Bowl unis:

Rose964.jpgrose1996autry.jpg

EDIT: and note, USC is the team in the Northwestern stripes in that game... :censored:ing shameful.

lol what the hell. That's kind of creepy how similar they look. Even the patches are super similar.

I know! I had crazy deja vu when I saw the TCU unis, then I remembered that TCU (namely, LeDainian Tomlinson) ran for like 460 yards against my 'Cats and then i promptly resumed rooting for the B1G team. haha.

75th Anniversary

DSC05030.jpg

t2londonicon.jpg

800px-redskins_vs_giants_line_of_scrimmage_throwbacks.jpg

Absolutely wish these were full time. I use them all the time in Madden.

BEAUTIFUL!

I think it's unpopular here, but I like Florida's white F helmet as see above, too.

ND in this one:

NDfootWood.jpg

OR

But I think if you take Michigan here but with the big centered M in blue surrounded by Maize with Maize pants, they'd be the best here:

Denard+Robinson+Michigan+v+Michigan+State+rsiVD9pjDZEl.jpg

These are lovely too.

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

My favorite Ducks combo always was the White/White/Yellow set.

As far as I remember we wore it just the once.

92808102510_Oregon_v_ASU.jpg

Also these beauties, and I mean the jerseys. Not that Jenn Brown isn't gorgeous.

JennBrown.jpg

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

Also these beauties, and I mean the jerseys. Not that Jenn Brown isn't gorgeous.

JennBrown.jpg

Gradients, matte, nike-spam. Oregon.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

We wore these once against Oklahoma - and lost. The fans and team deemed them unlucky and Red-on-Red was never seen again.

278495777_75957d8efd.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

JennBrown.jpg

I liked that uniform as well, but it's kinda strange how in the picture the numbers on the undershirt don't match the numbers on the jersey.

spacer.png

This defies all logic, but I love this combo for Oregon. The color scheme shouldn't work together, but here it does.

hSJtcB.JPG

The only way this could have been better is if the yellow was replaced with Volt. That would've been sick. And in the theme of this thread, yes, it was only worn once.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

We wore these once against Oklahoma - and lost. The fans and team deemed them unlucky and Red-on-Red was never seen again.

278495777_75957d8efd.jpg

Good. When teams wear monochrome crap, particularly teams with established looks, I always root for them to lose in humiliating fashion. The Bears twice decided to wear navy monochrome for primetime games. Although I wasn't rooting for them to lose, I was pleased afterward that they were blown out both times by not-very-good Packer teams. After the first time, they tried it again four years later. Hopefully the second humiliation was enough for them to never try it again.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

JennBrown.jpg

I liked that uniform as well, but it's kinda strange how in the picture the numbers on the undershirt don't match the numbers on the jersey.

swap the black helmets and pants with their regular green and you have an infinitely better look...the black is just dull

swap the black helmets and pants with their regular green and you have an infinitely better look...the black is just dull

No, because the greens wouldn't match. Give it matching pants and a helmet and it would be perfect.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

These ... that Philly wore for their 2010 season~home opener, the 50th anniversary of their 1960 NFL Championship team:

09000d5d81a7d24d_gallery_600.jpg

and of course the Redskins 2002; 70th anniversary uniforms based off their '65-'69 look:

Only issue, the 2 patches were total overkill.

RedskinsGoldPants.jpg

Archived