College Football 2013 Season

GriffinM6

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might be the worst jersey this year, when camo goes BAD!!!!:

Maritime College (NY) Privateers

I honestly don't mind most fads. Black or Silver uniforms, pink in october, piping, etc.

But I hate camo uniforms. Not only do they look awful, there's no purpose. I highly doubt any military members are actually honored that Maritime College in New York wore camo for them.

This is the only camo uniform I have ever liked.

army-camo.jpg

Agreed.

You could even get away with a black and/or white pant stripe on those and they'd be beautiful.

I wish Army would switch to that set full time. It's absolutely stunning and unique. My favorite detail is that each player has a unique patch showing which squad/company/unit they're assigned to. Excellent stuff.

division

I may be in the minority but I would love to see them in that as their full time set. It's unique, but still simple. Modern but not...well, anything we've gasped at this year. And one look at those screams ARMY. There's no "is that helmet Notre Dame, Navy, or Army" confusion. It's not BFBS, because it's one of West Point's colors. It's one of the few permissible uses of camo, because it's worn by soldiers. My passion-bucket is overflowing.

That is the only camo football uniform that I have ever liked. It just makes sense.

spacer.png

Paul Lukas ‏@UniWatch 51m

A little birdie tells me Navy's athletic program will be switching from Nike to Under Armour in 2014.

Damn. Nike actually did a good job with Navy. But I'm looking forward to seeing what Under Armour does

AmPJ0Ty.png 

i hate that camo pattern, it's only good for if you want to hide in a gravel pit

Well, I'd hope they don't wear a camo pattern to hide in the grass

its more the reason i hate that the army uses it (im in the army), i like multi-cam alot better and they are creating a new camo pattern for the army that is like multi-cam but i heard it will be digital

Paul Lukas ‏@UniWatch 51m

A little birdie tells me Navy's athletic program will be switching from Nike to Under Armour in 2014.

Damn. Nike actually did a good job with Navy. But I'm looking forward to seeing what Under Armour does

I just can't see anyone outdoing nikes navy pro combat stuff. It was beautiful every year.

Archived