College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

Just out of curiosity, if/when Oregon goes full time with the new template introduced in the Alamo Bowl, how soon after will we see teams like Florida State, Texas, Ohio State, etc use it?

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SMU's jerseys look cheap, yet they are a classic look?

69_Charles.jpg

Yeah, the blue jerseys are a classic look. Much better than the red jerseys with the awkward three stripes. They're pretty much back to the Dickerson/James uniforms (though my favorite look was the 1989 uniforms)

1989 (post-Death Penalty):

42_homecoming.jpg

Pre-Death Penalty:

SMUdickersonCropped.jpg

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Apologies in advance if this has already been posted. SMU will be going back to blue jerseys this season.

BrtConyCEAAtaio_zps0860e213.jpg

Good! The blue jerseys are much better than the red ones. This is a major upgrade.

spacer.png

SMU made the right decision going back to blue. They look similar to the Bills, which is a good thing.

Only if the Bills had the red facemask, then they would have one of the best uniforms in the league.

spacer.png

i don't think a school that was using the destroyer template until last year could be an elite nike school for football anyway

From every picture I've seen so far, OU will continue to use the destroyer template for their standard uniforms again this year. Though, their alternates are the PC Hypercool template.

So likely 50% of of the time. I think we're going to see a tosu switcharoo here with the modern alt seeing significant exposure this season and it becomes gradually phased in as a primary.

A bunch of silver/white helmets from Pac 12 Media Days:

BtPrVB_CYAESbUN.jpg

Looks like they just used athletic department logos and didn't bother to check and see if they were football helmet appropriate. SC/UCLA/OSU/ASU/UU/CU/UW all fail miserably. Quality Control people.

Yea, Houston looks boring, but the biggest thing that's really bugging me is that Nike once again left the middle of the FlyWire collar blank. It looks so stupid. Just add a logo there. The thundercat logo would actually fit well there. Just do something!

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Those were not worth teasing but anything is better than last year.

This. Not sure what benefit was gained by teasing these.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived