College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean... who in the hell creates these "unique" number fonts. Every program doesn't need their own specially bastardized number font for their jerseys.

The only redeeming thing I can think of those unis is the orange numerals on the navy jersey, but even then....

Well that's a downgrade... Can't say I am a fan of any of these new looks. Outside of maybe Florida State.

It's definitely not giving me the warm fuzzies for ours that come out next week. There is so much that can go wrong with a razorback. I really just hope they stuck to traditional and boring.

New Syracuse uniforms

0FB47AD5-BEB7-4AED-B037-49D117EB0524.jpg

Does Syracuse even have orange pants? These are absolutely awful. Those 4's are unforgivable and the gradient is just not good. Syracuse needs stripes, traditional football stripes. Where are they? I guess the orange helmet is nice? But, wow, these are just so bad. This is the first Nike update this season, in my opinion, that's not at least a lateral move.

Those numbers are... wooooooooffffff. I can tolerate some of the gradient, hell I'll even tolerate Nike's standard grey alternate thing, but those numbers ruin everything. I'm sure there's orange pants so it won't be too monochrome, and if the blurbs about alternates were right there's an orange alternate coming too so it won't be too much all-blue-everything at least.

One thing I do like are the helmets. Otherwise this is easily Nike's worst redesign of the offseason, and of course it had to come at Syracuse's expense. Oh, and for the millionth time, Syracuse has never worn orange as a primary uniform, navy has been our home uniform color for a long, long time (besides when it was white in the 50s and 60s), and that's why that's the case. Yes I know many of you think that's a stupid reasoning, but that's the traditional aspect.

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

New Syracuse uniforms

What I like:

• Stripes (colors) on the pants
  • Facemasks
  • Helmet Colors

What I dislike:

• Font
  • Gradients on the numbers (especially the blue jersey)
  • Grey uniform (should have been orange)

I will hold out final judgement until I see the front of the uniform.

spacer.png

I don't mind the gradient fade, but I just don't think Syracuse should have a futuristic look.

Agreed. These are just bad. Syracuse should always have a classic look. What they had before the previous set was amazing. They never should've moved away from those.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

New Syracuse uniforms

No.

No, no, no, no.

No.

You know some one is going to say.....let me clear my throat..........UUUMMHAMMAMA<PPPPP..........OH YEAH BABY! I GOTZ TO GET ME ONE OF THOSE SICK JERESEYS MAN!!!!!!!!!

I know some one is thinking this and thinking...that's just wrong, but I said it for you. And you're welcome. ANNNNNDDDDD I'm done.

PersonDivided-2-1.png

Archived