College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do the Syracuse Orange seriously not have an orange jersey?

As I linked to the last page, they do have an alternate orange jersey that wasn't completed in time for the announcement for some reason or another. Which would actually be the first orange alternate that would be worn since 2008 I wanna say

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

The problem with this gradient (I hesitate to call it that because it's closer to a pattern than a true gradient) is that you're almost having to completely cross the color wheel to get from blue to orange/red orange:

ColorWheel1.jpg

So what will happen when you're looking from a distance or the players are in motion is that the numbers wont look orange and blue... they'll look some strange shade of red-violet:

ScreenShot2014-04-16at62147PM_zpsed87544

This is extremely poor from Nike, who with their large history of apparel design should know basic Color Theory. But then again, you think they'd be able to design a decent font now and then too.

typical lazy, Nike trash. fill-in-the-blank color blocking and the standard "it can't get any worse can it? oh no it just did" number font. on the plus side, the helmets are cool and i think the patterns are really interesting, but i dont know what it has to do with Syracuse football.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

We might have our first leak of the new Arkansas secondary logo. This appeared on the Razorbacks team store on our athletic website today. Not a fan of it at all if it is the real thing.

8jRM83M.jpg

http://shop.arkansasrazorbacks.com/COLLEGE_Arkansas_Razorbacks_Hats/Nike_Arkansas_Razorbacks_Heritage_86_Campus_Adjustable_Performance_Hat_-_Black

perfect execution if that is the secondary logo. It fits well with the primary, isn't flashy, and is easily recognizable for Arkansas.

I hope we see some some useage of this logo on the football jersey.

We might have our first leak of the new Arkansas secondary logo. This appeared on the Razorbacks team store on our athletic website today. Not a fan of it at all if it is the real thing.

8jRM83M.jpg

http://shop.arkansasrazorbacks.com/COLLEGE_Arkansas_Razorbacks_Hats/Nike_Arkansas_Razorbacks_Heritage_86_Campus_Adjustable_Performance_Hat_-_Black

perfect execution if that is the secondary logo. It fits well with the primary, isn't flashy, and is easily recognizable for Arkansas.

I hope we see some some useage of this logo on the football jersey.

I could see them putting it at the point of the collar. Right now on our current uniform set we have our primary Razorback logo in a shield at that position.

That Syracuse number font is terrible, and those unis might be the worst unis they've ever worn. Biggest downgrade so far this year.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

That Syracuse number font is terrible, and those unis might be the worst unis they've ever worn. Biggest downgrade so far this year.

It might be unpopular, but the previous set was one of the best in college football IMHO. They should've just put this design into the new template.

-7d949695d0c30183.jpg

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Archived